𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖘𝖎𝖝🎴

Y/n woke up from her sleep, gasping and crying

Y/n woke up from her sleep, gasping and crying. She held her chest as she realised her nightmare was just a dream. Her breathing steadied as she wiped the tears away, blinking to see that she was in a unfamiliar place. It wasn't her home. "Mommy?" The girl called out softly as she pealed the blanket off of herself. No one replied. The room she was comfortable and quiet, as if she was alone.

Her legs dangled off the side of the bed as she sat at the edge, yawning before taking in the sunlight from the nearby window behind her. "Mommy?" She said again only to hear another voice coming from another room. "I'm not your mother, y/n." A male voice came from the room as the guy walked out.
Y/n thought that what had occured yesterday was just a bad dream.. So her mom did actually leave her..

She felt herself feel sick. Emotionally torn at this moment. She didn't deserve this...

But she kept a little hope. "Izana?" The boy looked at her as she called his name. "I think my mom will come back." Those words left her mouth as Izana's face became a little detached in a way that you could describe. His purple orbs dull as he looked at her. "What makes you think that?" He questioned, right as the girl looked down. "Because she said she would."
Y/n's tone sounded saddened as she told him.

The white haired male walked up to her, standing over her. "Don't be naive darling. She's an awful mother for what she's put you through." He spoke. Every word that was said was projected from his past relationship with that woman that had screwed him over.

Y/n frowned while the tears began to cloud her vision slightly. "W-where are we?" She changed the subject. "A hotel. I registered into this one earlier." Izana slicked his hair back with his hand as he walked to the window, looking down at the parking lot below.

"Are you hungry?" Y/n shook your head 'yes' tiredly. As he seen in the reflection of the glass pane. "Let's go get you something then." He replied as the two of them walked out the room.

_________________________________________

It was late afternoon now. Eventually coming back to the Warehouse where they hung and hid for the time being, you began wondering around and talking to the gang members comfortably. You were alright with speaking to them only because it was apparent that you had no clue that they were delinquents, some of them awfully dangerous too.

Some of the members were actually fond of you while others, maybe not so much regarding some rude ass bitches in the building. Some also couldn't care less by your presence.

You were currently talking to the oldest haitani brother about something very annoying. "Ask my brother 'what the dog doing. Please, please" Ran whispered in a whiney tone, you being very concerned by what that ment. "What does that mean?" You gave him a furrowed eyebrow. "Rindou only knows so that's why you should ask him." "No." You crossed your arms and walked away causing Ran to palm his forehead in disappointment.

You casually walked to sit on a box in a corner until suddenly, you heard someone's utterances coming from behind you. It was very sneaky...

"The next few months will play out perfectly. I just have to get Mikey to join Izana and I to build the perfect little squad." Kisaki whispered, grinning deviously to which Hanma smirked at his plot...

To be continued...