𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓🎴

So this is Mikey

So this is Mikey...

The president of Toman.

You watched as Toman's courage was lifted by his presence, the low energy of the atmosphere seemed to boost regaining their confidence.

Now they were preparing themselves for the next brawl.

The hard thumping of feet colliding with the cement, resonated through the ears of the audience bringing heads to turn towards Izana who ran straight towards Mikey at full speed.. He was so fast with his actions that with a blink of an eye, His leg was in the air where it made contact to Mikey's head but with quick reflexes Mikey blocked the powerful kick which sent him sliding back from the force it had.    

"Shinichiro's dead, Emma is too. So? Feeling empty yet?" The white-haired male grinned menacingly, Mikey ignoring Izana's provoking little comments as he spoke:

"You are quite strong. Let's settle this for good, brother." 

BROTHER? IZANA'S BROTHER IS.. Mikey?..

Your eyes only grew at the realization though it didn't fully process this newly found information. Why would Izana want to hurt his brother? It doesn't make sense.

"How the hell are you still standing?" Izana muttered with a hint of surprise that lingered in his tone. 

Mikey quickly took the advantage and did one of his invincible kicks that hit Izana's blocking technique causing him to jump back from the hit. "WOAH! THAT KICK WAS AMAZING MIKEY!" Izana exclaimed with an amused expression,  jumping forward towards Mikey who was taking it seriously. 

So much was running through your mind... So much that you couldn't even take in all at once.

-

As the fight continued the more intense it became, the power they both had was impressive and also terrifying.

There had to be one of them in the lead winning and unsurprisingly it was Izana in your eyes,   nonetheless, everyone else including Toman looked shocked that it was turning out this way.

"Not so undefeatable are you now, I could read your moves easily." Izana cooed as he punched Mikey in the face.

The cockiness Izana Kurokawa possessed only grew, same with the smug smile on his lips; his purple gem-like irises went manic and it seemed to Mikey that he had no idea what his goal was in this moment...

"Mikey lemme tell you a secret..." 

Your heart skipped a beat as you mouth hung open at the thought of another confession being revealed, the curiosity filled your ears, waiting for the Tenjiku leader to speak his mind...

"Since Shinichiro can't be my brother anymore. I'll simply kill all of your friends and make you as empty as me. I'll turn you into my ideal brother. So.. 

Can you be painfully empty now?"

"Is this why Emma is dead? Your sister?" Mikey's eyes dulled as he narrowed his eyebrows in annoyance, Izana only grew more frustrated, a little vein popped out from his forehead, hitting Mikey once again with all his strength in his foot knocking the blonde boy to the floor this time.

"You took everything away from me Manjiro! I'll kill you." Coldly, Izana stood over Mikey as he tried getting up again but Izana hit him over and over again till Mikey stood back taking a breath with his face covered in scratches. 

"You've had enough?" Izana jabbered on his words, becoming obvious that he was getting tired of Mikey's disobedience.  

...

"Izana... You're starting to miss." Mikey calmly spoke to the male who stood clueless, out of no where, the blonde boy finally hit Izana in the face causing blood to run from his nose, his eyes were blood shot and looked as if he was about to pop a vein, he was deranged.

All of Izana's moves became faulty with less strength as Mikey started to make a comeback. 

And you on the other hand, tried to look away but you help but watch, biting on your nails with tears swelling in your eyes from the switch in Izana that you didn't know he had--
A calm boy that didn't care of others emotions or how anyone perceived him to be, but he seemed to care of yours... 

Right?..

You were stuck on whether you should even be around him after witnessing him like this. He stood in front of Mikey muttering to himself as if he was hallucinating or something.

"Shinichiro, Emma why are you on his side?!!!" Izana yelled in rage to nothing like he was seeing ghosts.

Your mind began spinning as you watched Izana walk up to Kisaki with dreary eyes as he grabbed what was in the males hand.. The gun.

"If I loose this fight, I've lost everything, right?"

To be continued...