𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊🎴

The sharp sound of a gunshot rung through everyone's ears, eyes widening at the sight of Takemichi kneeling in front of Kisaki

The gangs all witnessed it for themselves... Kisaki had shot Takemichi in the foot.

The fear grew immensely between Y/n and the Tokyo Manji Gang seeing their comrades blood paint over the pavement. It was petrifying to say the least. 

Yet, what was the most shocking of it all was that Takemichi didn't even react to the wound in his foot but rather, a simple grin plastered over his face that scared you and stunned everyone else that watched it.

"What's wrong Kisaki? You think I'll die if you're aiming at my foot."  The taunting comment left the injured blonde's lips while all Y/n's prayers turned against her, a bead of sweat dropped from her forehead as her mouth hung opened with the others.

"I won't give up." 

Kisaki only got irritated the more Takemichi spoke leading him to hit Takemichi in the face with the weapon, knocking him down.  "SO IT'S SETTLED THEN! TENJIKU AND TOMAN WILL MERGE AND BECOME ONE WITH THE NAME REMAINING AS 'TOKYO MANJI GANG'!" Kisaki announced with a bead of sweat from how intense the atmosphere became. 

"MAKE SOME DAMN SENSE, KISAKI!" Takemichi yelled as he punched Kisaki as hard as he could, shock pummeling into Kisaki as he hit the floor.

"Get up Kisaki."  Takemichi coldly said, Kisaki's eyebrows narrowed as he stood up, dusting himself off.

"I don't understand. How could you make Draken a murderer.." 

"What the hell are you talking about!?!"

Before Kisaki knew it, Takemichi lunged foreword with his fist in the air for the second hit ..till someone blocked his punch directed to Kisaki...

"Don't interfere Izana!!" Takemichi yelled as he pulled his arm away which caught the attention of the little girl watching from afar. "Move Kisaki. Let me kill everyone here!" The maniac sentence caught y/n totally off guard.

Without a second lost, Izana kicked Takemichi down, his head hit the ground so brutally that made everyone go stiff.

_________________________________________

"Why am I not doing anything?..." The girl muttered to herself, on the verge of crying cause of the feeling of being powerless against her own need to help. She found herself trembling just watching Takemichi stand up again when he was actually weak, physically.

...

"It's cause you have a weak mindset."

"Huh?" The light-sounded voice of a male echoed behind Y/n as she was quick to turn around and see whose voice it belonged to only to be met with black sullen orbs staring back at her. Confused as she was, y/n turned away from Takemichi and Izana to stare at the blonde boy standing meters away. "Wh-who are you?" ..

"I'm Takemichy's friend. Who are you? and what are you doing hiding here?" Uncertainty was heard in his tone as he questions her. 

"Are you really Takemichi's friend? I'm also Takemichi's friend. I'm Y/n and I live in that building." She pointed over to the warehouse where the male's gaze followed her fingers direction with a hum.

"Um excuse me Takemichy's friend, why do you say that I have a weak mind when you don't even know me?" The little girl stepped closer to the taller boy who blinked at her stern expression.

His eyes looked up into the sky in thought.

"Well.. I said this because you were asking yourself why you're not doing anything, and since I've dealt with some people with the same mindset as yours they really don't get far thinking that way. You're a soft-brained person with a weak mind that speaks only on emotion. You see Takemichi over there?" 

Y/n turned around to observe what the boy was referring to, Takemichi was still standing even though he was beaten to a pulp, metaphorically. But with that strong will of his, it kept him from being totally beaten and he won everyone's innovation even his teammates that gave up on fighting were standing and cheering him on alongside each other.

"He was like you, but his mind grew with determination with a goal to get to the top of Toman and.. I look up to him in a way.." Y/n smiled as she turned to the blonde mid-length hair seeing his dark irises light up as he watched.

"You've just got to be brave, you've got it in you, somewhere..." Was all the boy said before walking towards the fight, his hair flowed in the wind before stopping behind everyone. 

_________________________________________

Takemichi halted his movements before pulling his fist away from Izana who stood completely puzzled at Takemichi's abrupt stop -- thinking he must've had enough brain damage from the unforgiving kicks to the head he was receiving. However, Izana was wrong when all of a sudden, Takemichi's fist flung in the air, his face leaking with blood but his eyes filled with relief.

"I told you I won't lose, PRESIDENT!" 

-

"Thanks, Takemichy."

Everyone's heads cocked over their shoulders to the blonde who approached slowly to the center where Izana, Kisaki and Takemichi stood.

Eye's all glued to the one figure in disbelief; the whisperings all started and even Izana seemed shocked at his arrival, nonetheless, y/n couldn't believe her ears either...

President of Toman? That's the guy named Mikey...

To be continued...