𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓~𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌🎴

Walking out of the club, you felt a swarm of emotions, including hurt

Walking out of the club, you felt a swarm of emotions, including hurt. You tried to keep your composure within every mite in your body, but your heart felt heavy along with the lump in your throat, holding back the tears that desperately fought from spilling.

Even now, 12 years passed and you were still as sensitive as you were when you were 7.

You were too in denial, continuing down the midnight streets, dragging your feet sluggishly along the sidewalk while wiping the remnants of tears along your under eye.

Discovering the news from a Bonten member that the man you wanted to reunite with, was dead?... A complete shock and an unexpected tragedy. You just sighed as you turned a street, heading towards the bus stop in silence.

Y'know what they say, that nothing lasts forever.

_________________________________________

Waiting for 5 minutes the bus arrived and picked you up, heading in the direction of your apartment.

You got home perfectly fine, ditching the Bonten mission you plotted through your gullible mind, it was stupid anyways - You thought.

And after that day.. Everything went back to that usual cycle you put yourself through, days on days of minimum wage for the cost of your fingertips looking like raisins and the zombie-looking eye bags beneath the (e/c) darkened irises you endured.

But you just dealt with it, keeping yourself awake everyday with cups of coffee and alarms.

_________________________________________

~ Timeskip- 3 weeks after

You started studying in hopes for a new career, wanting to get the education needed to become a nurse so you applied through online courses.

-The learning was easy once you put all your attention and motivation into it. You were sure you'd get to be a nurse in the near future after doing med school.

-

It was 9 pm, You just got done filling practice medical sheets and called it a day after the sixth one, placing the papers onto the coffee table before getting up and walking to the fridge feeling your stomach rumble viciously from the lack of food you've consumed throughout the whole day.

You swung open the fridge door, scanning the condiments and water bottles. "Are you serious right now." You frowned, shutting the fridge with nothing.

"I gotta go shopping." Muttering, you grabbed your coat and left the apartment.

....

You entered the grocery store with five dollars in your pocket since the money was quite tight at the moment -The cost of paying the rent and telling your boss you were on vacation (Which was a lie.)