Chapter 1

"It's been fun playing with you, Issei~ but now, please die." A long black hair female with feather wings at her shoulder, wearing BDSM gear that emphasizes her big bust, playfully says from the air as she materializes a purple light spear from her hand. She shows off the light spear at a male teenager with spiky brown hair wearing casual clothes, while smiling as she enjoys the fear-stricken look.

As she is about to throw the spear, a small finger materializes itself behind her hand and lightly touches the spear, making it have a white glow to it before the glow vanishes, along with the finger.

The female lightly throws it at the male with a sadistic look that slowly shifts into confusion as the spear explodes into concentrated purple light that envelops him before dissipating, leaving behind a small crater where the male had been.

"...Wow. Guess I put more power into that spear than I thought..." She absently mutters before flying away from the scene, "Too bad he died too soon; would have loved~ to see his dying face."

Elsewhere, an old man is laying down on a couch while flipping through the channels of his television with a bored expression. He yawns before noticing a faint white orb appear in front of him.

"Finally!" He excitedly yells while getting up. He snaps his finger and everything besides him and the orb that is steadily growing bigger, disappears.

He excitedly gazes at the orb with his hands clenched as he waits for the orb to finish growing. He waits. Waits. Waits before he sighs as he snaps his fingers, and the orb quickly grows into the same brown hair teenager.

"Congratulations, damned soul. You have been selected to be reincarnated into a different world," The old man dramatically says, "Now, it is time to choose your soulmate." A white box materializes in front of him.

'Nani?' The teenager thought as he tried to process what just happened.

"Oh. A Japanese one. Well, I'll give you the language of that world as a freebie; no need to thank me." The old man snaps his fingers again with yellow light flowing out from his back. The light hovers in the air before speeding into the teenager.

'Who the fuck are you? Why am I speaking English?' The teenager growls before blinking as he notices the oddity.

"I could answer your questions, but I don't care. You are just a mere pastime for me to watch whenever I feel bored of watching my favorite show. Now, on to the soulmates!" The old man sticks his hand into the box and fumbles around. He stops and slowly pulls a stick out.

"Wow... Guess the previous guy took all of your luck." He shows the teenager the stick that has the number 0 with a dark aura surrounding the stick, "Now, it is time to say farewell." He once again snaps his fingers, and a portal materializes in front of the teenager.

'Wait! At least tell me if the world I'm going to have big boobs!' The teenager desperately resists the portal's pull on him.

The old man lowers down the pull as he bewilderedly says,"...I guess? You're the first person to ask me that as their last question."

'Hell yeah!' The teenager pumps his fist, 'Harem King, here I come!' He stops resisting the pull and lets himself get sucked into the portal.

"...What the hell. I picked a nutjob... Oh well, it will be interesting to watch him for a while." The old man shrugs before hearing a loud roar from the distance.

"Oh right... I forgot about the giant gecko... Should I turn him into a female and send him off to Goblin Slayer world or Parasite..." The old man idly scratches his beard as he waits for the being responsible for the roar to arrive.

*AN*

Welp, since Final Dawn is finished, I decided to just go ahead and make another book so that I can alternate between my 100 and another fic, aka this one (0) so that I don't suffer writer's block. Same as always, I won't be following canon AK completely, just the lore and few main stories that I like. So, please comment on this first chapter, votes, follows if you like it. Oh yeah the cover page is just a place holder until I can get enough money to commission someone to draw what I want for the cover page.