Chapter 2

"I am sorry to say but... Your son is dead," A man wearing a white lab coat somberly says to the man and woman in front of him.

The woman with long black hair falls to her knees with her hands pressed against her face. The man with long spiky brown hair kneels down next to her before hugging her as tight as possible.

The doctor sighs as he glances at the couple and the bed which holds a male teenager with short spiky brown hair. He goes over to the head and manually checks his vitals, in order to double check whether he truly is dead or not.

They don't notice a portal materializing above them which spits out Issei before dissipating.

He shakes his head before noticing that there are other people in the room.

'...Hello?' Issei calls out while floating above them. He sees no reaction from them, making him sigh while scratching his head, 'Well, this sucks. I finally got transported to another world, but I'm stuck as a ghost.'

He sighs before noticing lights coming out from the body on the bed. He curiously looks as a similar being to him floats out of it before hovering above the body.

The new soul opens its eyes, blinking as it looks around. It notices the doctor then the couple, making it reach out to them as it tries to go to them.

Issei watches as the soul freezes and slowly flies closer to him, though more like getting pulled, before passing by him and disappearing through the wall.

'...Well, that just happened,' Issei deadpans as he tries to make sense of it, though not for long as he feels a tugging at his legs. He looks down only to see his legs starting to point at the body.

'Oh...' Then his whole body starts to fly to the body and enters it.

"What the- a pulse?" The doctor presses harder, "Weak but it's a pulse!" He exclaims, baffled at the fact that the teenager is alive.

"What did you say?!" The man instantly lets go of the woman, who still has her hands pressed against her face, and latches on to the doctor, "Please tell me he's alive!"

"Please calm down, Mr, Anderson. I need to do a more thorough check-up." The doctor gently puts down the man's hands, "Please wait outside while I call the others."

*30 minutes later*

"Finally, they left!" Andy says while trying to move his body, though it only twitches a bit, "That shitty god could have at least told me I couldn't move my body... Oooooopppp... Or I can't even speak Japanese."

"ANDY!" The door opens to reveal the couple from earlier. They zoom across the room then latch onto Issei, now posing as Andy, "Thank god you're alive!" The woman says while sobbing as she tightens her hold on his left shoulder.

"Son, how are you feeling?" Anderson concernedly asks as he wipes his eyes, "The doctor said that everything is alright, but I want to hear it from you."

"Um... Fine, just... Not able to move my body," Andy awkwardly says while enjoying the sensation of boobs pressing on to his shoulder with some drool escaping his mouth.

Anderson doesn't notice the drool as he exhales in relief, "That's good... I would take you not being able to move your body than the alternative."

"Anderson!" The woman stops hugging in order to glare at him, "Don't remind me of what nearly happened!"

"...Sorry dear," Anderson mutters while shrinking a bit.

The woman sighs before rubbing Andy's head, "Andy, do you want to eat something? You must be famished after waking up."