Chapter 4

'...So, where are we, Ddraig?' Issei asks as he looks around the space, or a lack of thereof as there is only a vast emptiness surrounding him and the huge red western dragon.

'We are in the boosted gear. I pulled you here since your body needed to heal after that explosion.'

'Oh... Right...' Issei's face twitches while frowning, 'Anderson... Diantha...' He sadly mutters as he is reminded of them.

'...Well, maybe Diantha is alive? You could hope for that,' Ddraig awkwardly says as he uses his claw to tap on Issei's head, 'Besides, you aren't really their son, no?'

'...That kinda makes it worse since they... Di... Died for me...' Issei gazes right into Ddraig's eyes, 'I never got the chance to tell them...'

Ddraig raises his eyebrow, 'You did. You decided not to,' He says in a monotone, making Issei flinch, 'Back when you woke up, up until the attack.'

'...Thank you for making me feel like a scumbag, you damn red lizard. Actually, fucking explain to me who the fuck you are, this sacred gear bullshit, why did Yuuma-Raynare, my girlfriend, fucking stabbed me!' Issei explodes as he finally gets the chance to collect his thoughts and venting his frustration.

'She said something about blaming my sacred gear, so I can fucking blame you for being the cause of all of... These!' He snarls as he spreads his arm wide as a gesture, 'I just wanted to be a Harem King, not to be roped into all of this...'

'...You... Were happy when you first met him. So, don't-'

'...Happy? I was still in shock or something when I first met him. I... I might have just wanted to run away instead of facing the truth, really.'

'I see... I had some hosts who preferred to run away from their trauma, denied themselves of the truth, and destroyed everything because they were wrong... I despise those types of hosts. Yet... I am in a situation where I need to be worried about the future, so...' Ddraig blows a puff of smoke at Issei.

'I will be molding you into someone that can survive in this new world. Be grateful that the Red Dragon Emperor of Domination will be actively teaching you instead of guiding you.' Ddraig smiles, showing Issei his teeth that are bigger than him, prompting the latter to gulp as he backs away.

'Great... Answer the questions first, damn gecko.' He then feels the surrounding shaking, small at first but slowly increases in intensity, 'What's happening?'

'Looks like you are waking up, try to take care of yourself while I go deal with something important. Do not mention our power since that is our trump card.'

Andy slowly stirs as he vaguely hears voices talking near him, "Amiya, how is he?" A slightly deep yet feminine tone asks.

"He'll live, though with some permanent pain he would feel whenever he wants to use his arm," A slightly high pitched feminine tone answers, followed by some clicking noises.

"...Well, as long as he can still move. Anyway, when did you say he will wake up?"

"Should be waking up... Soon-ish."

Andy slowly opens his eyes to see a person wearing a dark blue coat with a hood and mask covering their face and the same teenage girl with brown hair he saw before crash landing, standing beside him.

"Huh, wasn't expecting this soon but it works," The female bunny lightly comments as she leans closer to him, "Hello?"

He keeps blinking while his face twitches until he notices the girl, "Huh?"

"Well, he can speak. I'll go and get the doctor then go back to work, your turn, Doctor."

"...Alright."