Chapter 3.5

Time resumes. W tries to open the door but a shoulder bash with the door between them, courtesy of Anderson, knocks her down to the floor. She shakes her head while blood starts to flow out of her nose as she glares at him.

"Couldn't you have stayed dead?" W complains as she slowly gets up while rubbing her nose.

"Your toys are too cute for that." Anderson laughs a bit, though it sounds strained, probably because his shirt is tattered, showing that his body is covered in wounds, shards, and became darker.

Anderson rushes at W with his fist swinging but she barely dodges it before taking out her knife then charging at him. Andy in the meantime, looks at the bomb as he sees the time is at 120.

"Ddraig, any plans?!" Andy loudly mutters as he grits his teeth, "I could really use one!"

'Try to test your skill first!' Ddraig growls in Issei's mind, 'Hurry!'

Issei looks at the bomb and imagines something enveloping the bomb. Seconds later, a translucent shield with a bee-hive pattern forms around the bomb.

'Good. We know it works now.'

"Good to know, still need a plan!"

'Shhh, just think it; I can hear your thoughts.'

'Plan?'

'No problems here... Ok, try to time your shield with the explosion countdown to deflect the boom downwards.'

'...Wouldn't that bring us down?'

'Options are limited with your father over there not doing well and your mother somewhere else.' Andy glances over to see W kicking Anderson into the wall, breaking it at the same time, 'Either we bank our chances, or we die to that woman.'

'Fine, if we die I am so blaming you for our death.'

'Feelings mutual, partner.'

Andy glances to the bomb to see there is only 40 seconds left, prompting him to widen his eyes.

'Issei, Andy, whatever! Focus!' Ddraig growls, prompting Andy to flinch at the volume before shaking his head. He inhales then exhales as he tries to calm himself down, though that barely works as he feels himself panicking again.

'I SAID FOCUS!'

'I'm trying to ok?!' Andy forces himself to calm down by whatever means while keeping track of the time, 'twenty seconds left.'

"URHGURHHGGH!" Andy looks up to see W plunging her knife into Anderson's chest, making him cough up blood as he tries to scream, with his body falling to his knees, though that turns into gurgling sounds.

"ANDERSON!" Andy screams as he sees W pushing the knife deeper before quickly pulling it out in one clean motion. She kicks Anderson to Andy, who stares right into his father's eyes that slowly grows dim.

Anderson notices Andy looking at him, prompting him to meet his gaze as he weakly lifts his hand to him, though the hand drops lifelessly just as quickly.

Andy bites his lip until he draws blood as he keeps his eyes fixed on his body.

'-SSEI, ISSEI! BOMB!' He hears Ddraig shouting at him, prompting him to remember the bomb and he tears his eyes away from the body, only to see he has 2 seconds left.

"SHIT!" Andy reacts fast by materializing the shield, yet it merely envelops the upper part of the bomb before blowing up, "AHHHHHHHHH!" He screams as he feels the force blowing him away, hitting the wall with his head then breaking it as he is now soaring through the air.

'ISSEI, DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME! YOU HEAR ME!' Andy hears Ddraig shouting at him, though he can't focus on it as he feels his body gradually becoming numb while losing consciousness. He forces himself to look down, only to see people wearing different clothing than the attackers, running towards him.

He squints his eyes as he tries to stay awake, yet he feels his vision slowly darkening until the last thing he sees is a teenage girl with long brown hair and bunny ears looking at him then nothing.