James Kirk x Reader. Our Drunk Luck 2

You smiled softly, now dating your best friend. It'd been a few months since that day when you woke up together.

And guess what, you got pregnant. You were having the Captains first of many children.

Thank the lord you had been assigned to the Enterprise. Kirk jumped for joy when he found out and made sure that you and him roomed together.

Pike allowed him too, since he was the father of the child you were carrying.

Now, you were 9 months pregnant, laying in bed, knowing Kirk wouldn't let you go anywhere far without someone. You heard the door open and you smiled up at him.

Kirk walked over and say beside you, rubbing your belly. "How you doing?" He asked softly and kissed your belly.

"We're fine. How're you feeling?" You asked and ran your thumb over his cheek. He'd been very nervous about being a father, fearing that he'd experience the fate of his father.

"Nervous." He sighed and looked down.

You frowned and sat up. You kissed his forehead. "Be the father you always wanted." You told him and kissed his forehead again.

He held your hands and kissed you softly. "You're the most wonderful woman in the world, I'm gonna marry you someday, I promise." He smiled at you and kissed you again.

You grinned against his lips and kissed him back. "You better." You giggle and he grins.

"Call me if you need anything. Call Bones if it starts honey." He told you and you nodded.

He left and you were alone again. Nearly minutes after he left and you went to the bathroom. You say down to pee then you heard a loud flush of rushing water and you froze.

Your water broke. You say up and awkwardly flushed the toilet, not having to pee anymore. You quickly called Bones and let out a yell of pain as your first contraction took hold.

You were lucky the ship was exploring a safe planet, which meant Kirk could be there.

Within seconds Bones and a few nurses were there and they helped you into a wheelchair. They brought you too the Med-Bay and changed you into a gown and waited for you to be all set and started before calling down Kirk.

Kirk ran down as fast as possible. As panicked as he was he begged to join you, so you could hold his hand. The nurse let him in and he held you hand and whispered encouraging things to you, he's kiss your head every now and again too.

After hours you panted and laid back, no longer having to work. A loud cry could be heard and you and Jim smiled. He sat beside you and held you close.

"It's a boy!" Bones said and smiled as he quickly cleaned off your son and cut the umbilical cord.

You were handed a bundle and smiled. "He's beautiful." She smiled.

"What should we name him?" He asked and laid his head on your should, cupping your son with one arm and you with the other.

"We should name him like you were named, after you grandfathers." You smiled.

"George F/n Kirk, I love it." He smiled and kissed your head, then George's. (F/n = fathers name.) "I love you both." He smiled and kissed you softly.