Peter Parker x Reader. I know you

You smiled softly as you and your boyfriend Peter Parker walked through the park, hand in hand, him smiling like an idiot. You sat down in the grass and leaned on him. 

"Today's such a nice day." You said as you stared up at the fluffy clouds passing over head. You rested your head on his shoulder and continued to stare off into the clouds happily.

Peter chuckled softly and watched you, his grin widening as he saw you, looking beautiful as ever, your smile, your eyes, you just had this glow about you that made you irresistible to him. "I still have the best view in the whole planet."

He gently placed a finger under your chin and turned your attention from the clouds to him. "I get to look at you." He whispered and smiled softly, running his thumb over your cheek gently while you blushed.

"You're so cheesy Peter." You tell him and lean into his touch. His smile widens ans he leans in slowly.

"I may be cheesy, but I'm being honest about it." He smiled and wrapped an arm around you, pulling you closer as he softly pressed his lips to yours.

You kissed back softly and rested your hands on his shoulders and kissed him slowly. He laid back with you and pulled back. "C'mon, lets watch the clouds." He kept an arm around you as you laid your head on him.

You both laid in the park most of the day, watching the clouds, pointing out all the funny shapes you saw. It was absolutely perfect. 

Soon the sun had set and you pouted. "I guess we should get going now, huh?" You ask him while sitting up slowly.

He sat up and nodded. "Yeah." He smiled and helped you up to your feet. He smiled and kissed you again, another soft, slow kiss. You smiled against his lips and kissed back.

When you pulled back you looked up into his eyes and smiled wide. "I can walk home Pete. Aunt May will probably worry if you get home late. OK?" You say while playing with his hair. 

He sighed softly but smiled. "Ok, just be careful baby, I don't want you getting hurt." He kissed your forehead.

You smiled softly and kissed his cheek. "I will, and you better be safe to." You smiled and started to walk away. "I love you Peter." You say and he grins.

"I love you too Y/n." He told you and quickly pecked your lips before you walked away. Once you were gone he ran and changed into his spidey suit.

Aunt May wasn't gonna be home till 4 so he had time to patrol the city. He changed and shot s few webs up and launched himself into the sky, swinging along and looking for any sign of danger, like always.

You continued walking down the street, whistling softly as you walked, the theme song for the wonderful masked hero of New York. You smiled as you walked. 

You couldn't help fight the feeling you were being watch and/or followed by someone. You shook the thought and knew that you were just paranoid. You paused and took a deep breath before continuing your walk home. 

Before you even took your third step you were scooped up. You yelped as you felt a goo like substance crawl over your body. Yo had your eyes squeezed shut and you opened them to see a more buff looking Spider-man, but in a black suit.

He smirked at you, a devilish smirk, and he flung you up in the air. You felt the goo let go of you and you screamed. Thankfully Peter was near by and saw you. 

He froze and nearly crash at the sight. Venom caught you and continued making his way towards the bridge. Peter narrowed his eyes and took off quickly, going as fast as he could to save you. 

You screamed and clung to Venom, afraid of falling. He smirked and laughed softly. "I bet your boyfriend back there couldn't make you dig your nails into him like you're doing to me right now." He said in your ear and his grip on you tightened, to goo covering more of your body.

You smacked him and he growled, letting you go and letting you fall a bit. You screamed and he quickly shot a web and pulled you roughly back up to him and held you before landing on the bridge. 

He held you over the edge, waiting for Spider-man to show up, which didn't take long. "Let her go Venom!" He spat.

"Hmm, no." He smirked and shook you a bit, loosening his grip and you slipped a bit. You let out a scream of fear.

"Let. Her. Go!" He yelled in a demanding tone and glared at Venom. 

"Where's the fun in that?" He smiled and loosely webbed you to the side where you were. The webbing was just to give Spidey a small chance to save you, but his small build made you believe that this was your end. The webs would give and you'd plummet into the river below.

Peter watched him. "What are you doing?" He asked. A bit of his nervousness slipped into his voice and Venom knew he'd be victorious in crushing the little bug.

"Fight me, if you can beat me before the webs give you can save her, if not, the pretty lady falls." He smirked and readied himself as Peter charged at him. He was quickly thrown back but used a web to keep him from flying farther and launched himself at Venom.

This caught Venom by surprise and he fell back with a thud, shaking the beam slightly and making the webs break faster. You swallowed hard and listened to hear who was winning,.

Peter quickly webbed Venom down and brought his foot down on his chest, then his fist made contact with Venoms face. He noticed Venom had broken a few of the webs and acted quickly.

He lifted Venoms head and forcefully smacked it against the beam, shaking it more. That's all it took for the webs to give. You screamed and Peter ran to the edge, jumping off and diving down to you.

He caught you quickly and you wrapped your arms around his neck as he shot a web that stopped your decent. "Hold on tight." He whispered, his mind still racing. 

Within minutes you were on top of a all building. You still had your arms wrapped around him and he hugged you tightly. "I told you to be careful, I'm never letting you walk home alone again." He whispered.

You finally made the connection, you knew his voice was familiar but you couldn't place it in your panicked state. He quickly pulled off his mask and looked into your e/c eyes. "Y/n I'm sorry I got you into this. I'm so sor-" He started but you cut him off by kissing him hard.

He quickly kissed back, his lip attacked yours in a needing way, his fear of losing you from earlier showing as he kissed you. He held you tightly against him as he kissed you. "I guess you know my secret now." He whispered and pressed his forehead against yours.

"I do. Now can you please take me home? You can spend the night if you want, and I want you to." You whispered. "I'm kinda traumatized." You chuckled as your legs out and he caught you, picking you up.

"Definitely." He said and kissed you again before pulling on his mask and bringing you home. He changed behind your house before walking up with you. You explained what happened, except the part about Peter being Spider-man.

He hesitantly let Peter stay and he texted his aunt before changing and crawling into your bed with you. He pulled you close and kissed your forehead. "I promise I'll keep you safe forever." He murmured before you fell asleep against him.

A/N

200 parts.

523K reads

804 followers

A little over a years worth of writing.

Thank you