[ 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 ]

A/n: During the smut part, I recommend the song 'Softcore' by The Neighborhood. If you don't want to put that exact song then you can put some else.

I couldn't find an exact part where the song will hit the beat right when the smut starts so...I'll leave it to y'all. I'm lazy like that ;).

 I'm lazy like that ;)

"What did you mean when you said the killer has a goal?" Annie asked, still holding your hand

"What did you mean when you said the killer has a goal?" Annie asked, still holding your hand. "And why are we at Walmart?"

"I need to buy a couple of supplies." You said, ignoring her other question and heading to the aisle where the tools were. To be honest, you purposely hinted to everyone that's watching Hange's channel that the killer was still on the loose and that the one they have in prison is not him. You wanted to play a little game with everyone, especially the cops. And no, you weren't playing against them alone. Ymir and Eren were onboard with this; you had texted them without Annie knowing as you walked her to Walmart.

Annie frowned at your nonchalant behavior. She's not stupid, she knew what you meant when you said the killer has a goal and will do anything to achieve it; she knew that Floch was not actually The Ripper. She knew because she has never, not even once, met Floch in her life. And somehow, deep down, she knew that the killer's goal had something to do with her.

Because why send Porco's heart just cause he broke hers?

Annie watched as you grabbed an axe and put it inside the cart, she widened her eyes and looked at you, "What the hell do you need an axe for?!"

To kill somebody. "To cut down the woods that's surrounding my house." You smiled at her, looking at her right in the eyes and at the same time, grabbing duct tape that just happen to be there. "I live alone so I need to do all types of things to take care of my house...and myself."

"You live alone?"

"It's what I just said, no?"

Annie rolled her eyes as she followed you to an area where a worker was standing behind a glass case full of knives, "Don't get an attitude with me."