𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

➸ "THERE IS THIS TRADITION MY FATHER'S FAMILY USED TO DO BACK IN THE 60's

"THERE IS THIS TRADITION MY FATHER'S FAMILY USED TO DO BACK IN THE 60's..." YOU STARTED, WALKING OUT OF THE RESTAURANT WITH BOTH ZEKE AND YMIR--

"A tradition?" Zeke asked inquisitively, looking at you from the corner of his eye as Ymir tilted her head.

You nodded and put up your fingers to make quotation marks, "Yeah. On the day our rival family holds an event to introduce their boss, my fathers family splashes pig's blood on their new boss to show them what they're capable of. To intimidate them."

To be honest, this wasn't exactly your idea. It was the hallucination of your fathers idea, aka the other side of you. You don't even know how that made sense to you but it did and you were definitely going through with that idea.

"Let me get this straight." Ymir started. "You're going to use a tradition your fathers family stopped doing in the 60's? Which is splashing pig's blood on someone who's considered your rival? Why did they stop in the first place?"

Zeke scoffed in amusement, "Because it's cruel, Ymir. And it must stink, too."

You nodded and said, "I agree. I don't like it if I'm being honest. It's too...barbaric. And messy. And we could easily get caught."

Zeke perked up at this and spoke, "If you don't mind me asking, how do you know about this? Not to sound like a stalker or anything but...your fathers family goes way back, including himself. And since he's a serial killer and all, he would wanna keep to himself. Keep his secrets away from the world. How did you manage to find them?"

"Wouldn't you like to know..." You retorted, rolling your eyes. "I found some journals. Old ones. Back in my old house. I never read them because I wasn't...ready to but, a couple weeks back I just decided to get it over with."

Ymir hummed and crossed her arms with an eyebrow raised, "Are we...dumping pig's blood on Erwin Smith? Tonight? At his ceremony?"

You shook your head, "We? No, it's just going to be me and Annie. And before you get your panties in a twist, Annie's been complaining that we haven't been spending enough time together so..."

"Wow." Zeke scoffed in amusement. "Taking your significant other to an event where you'll splash pig's blood on an important person as a date..? Oh! How romantic!"

★・・・・・・★

A black car with dark tinted windows pulled up into the driveway, in front of a huge and tall building where the event would be held.