𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

You sighed for probably the hundredth time today, you noticed Reiner and Bertholdt keep glancing at you from time to time in class and you knew exactly why

You sighed for probably the hundredth time today, you noticed Reiner and Bertholdt keep glancing at you from time to time in class and you knew exactly why. Eren also noticed it but decided not to comment on it until after class.

Once the bell rung, Annie, who was sitting beside you, noticed you were still in your seat. "The bell rung, Y/n. Let's go." She ushered, gathering her books together.

You waved her off, biting the butt of your pen, "You can go, I need to speak to the teacher about my grades."

She raised an eyebrow and asked cautiously, "You're not failing, are you? I'm pretty sure you have perfect grades in all of your classes."

You hummed mindlessly and shook your head. Before Annie could walk away, you quickly leaned forward and grasped her wrist making her look back at you. "You're not leaving without a kiss, are you?" You asked in a low voice, a ghost smirk on your lips.

Annie blushed and quickly looked around for any prying eyes before fast like lightning, she leaned down and pecked your lips. You smiled and carefully grazed your bottom lip with your finger as you watched her speed walk out the classroom.

A slam on the table made you snap out of your thoughts, you blankly looked over and saw Reiner standing there with wide disbelief eyes. "Was it you two?" He asked.

"I have no clue what you're on about...?" Eren spoke up from behind you. You were still seated, a blank look on your face, and you said, "Me neither."

Reiner looked at the teacher and asked in a serious tone that quite surprised you, Eren, and the teach. "Ms. Quinn, please, may you step out of the room so we can talk?"

She crossed her arms and glared through her glasses, "I don't understand why you can't talk in the cafeteria. It is your lunch time, after all."

Bertholdt pursed his lips, sweat visible on his forehead, "Please, Ms. Quinn. It's urgent. It'll only take just a minute or two."

"Fine." She sighed and walked out the classroom. "Stupid brats ordering me around." She muttered.

"Mr. Leonhart has been arrested this morning. I saw it on the news." Reiner informed. "Was it you two who put him in prison?"

"I told you we'd get her her freedom." You said, twirling your pen around. "Annie doesn't know yet, and I'm planning on keeping it that way for as long as possible."

Eren sighed and said, "That 'as long as possible' will most likely end today. The cops might wanna talk to Annie since she is the victim of his violent acts."