𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

After school, you decided to go home

After school, you decided to go home. You told Reiner and Bertholdt to drop Annie off at her house since you wanted to deal with Porco first before talking to her.

You hummed a song as you opened the trunk of your car. Taking out the axe you bought a couple days ago, you smiled widely at the beauty. You then shut the trunk and began walking to your front door. "Strumming my pain with his fingers~" You sung as you swung the door open, the door knob slamming into the wall creating a loud thump.

You closed the door, again another slam."Singin my life with his words..~" You went inside the bathroom and set down the axe in the tub and then walked outside to the kitchen to see Porco washing dishes.

"Hello." You greeted quite cheerfully. Porco turned off the faucet and timidly smiled at you, "Welcome back, Y/n."

You smiled at him and went to the cabinet before opening it up to reveal a bottle of liquor, you took it down and took out two glasses. "How about," You started, setting down the glass and bottle on the table. "we drink." You finished, putting a hand to your hip and smiling at the surprised look that washed over his face.

"U-Uh..what's the occasion?"

Your smile widened and you shook your head before sitting down at the table, "No, there's no occasion. I just..want to drink with my friend."

"Can't I do that?" You added, gesturing him to sit. Porco purses his lips and hesitantly sat down, "Of course you can, but I'm just wondering why now all of a sudden. Did something good happen?"

"Well," You spoke, pouring the alcohol into the glass and sliding it over to him. "besides me finger fucking Annie in school where everyone could see, no, nothing good happen. My girlfriend seems to take a little liking to Armin, and I'm jealous."

Porco cleared his throat and hummed as he downed a glass, "Wow uh...that's r-really shitty, Y/n."

"How right you are, Pork." You poured him another glass and watched as he downed that one too. "Take it easy there buddy, I'm trying to talk to you." You said, smiling and pouring him another drink when he slid the glass back to you.

"S-Sorry, I just haven't had a drink in a while." He said, his words becoming a bit slurred. You nodded in understanding and decided to pour a drink into your own glass before sliding it to him, "I see. You're a bit lightweight, aren'tcha? Go ahead, drink mine."

"Yeah, sure." He nodded and downed both his glass and your glass.

__________

"I like to dissect people. Did you know I'm utterly insane?" You said to Porco who was swaying a little. He had took it upon himself to just drink the alcohol out of the bottle and abandon the glass.