❤️How You Meet💗

PLEASE DONT SPAM ME

Charlie:
She asked if you could become one of the first patients in her hotel. Being a sinner and all, you said no straight away, but that didn't stop you from becoming her friend and talking with her/visiting her at the hotel.

Vaggie:
You may or may not have destroyed part of the Happy Hotel. She was the one who found you after you crashed through the hotel's wall. She was furious, but your shameless flirting made her blush.

Alastor:
I have no idea. You two met when you died, basically. You might've made a deal with him, but people like that don't talk about those kinds of things... so you should understand why I haven't a clue, darling.

Angel Dust:
Oh, you whore. Just kidding, babe. Anyways, you two met during a turf war. You decided it would be fun to screw with Sir Pentious' things and destroyed some of his stuff. Basically, after you upset him, you ran into Angel who witnessed the entire thing. He thought it was funny and started flirting with you.

Husk:
Can I just say that I'm super jealous of your gambling skills? You nearly beat him-even if you were cheating- and he won in a way you weren't expecting. You were so sure you'd won, but he proved you wrong. You congratulated him afterwards and started up a nice conversation with him. He was kind of... uhm, yeah, I don't know what to call him lol. But you liked him so-

|
—•—
|

A/n: This isn't meant to offend anyone! If you have any requests feel free to comment or message me!