❤️Do They Dress Up For You💗

Molly is so cute 💗💜
This is basically if they were to dress better than they usually do.

Charlie:
Absolutely. 100%. Sometimes she gets a little self conscious, too. You assure her that she's fine the way she is.

Vaggie:
She does, but she won't admit it. She's too embarrassed and it's worse if you bring it up. She won't be able to form coherent sentences when you mention it.

Alastor:
Not really... He's pretty classy and his fashion sense is 10/10. He sees no reason to dress any better than his daily outfits.

Angel Dust:
Not usually, but if it's a "special occasion" he does. He wants to look good just for you, but he knows that you like him in his normal outfit.

Husk:
No. He doesn't care at all. And, he's typically way too drunk to pay attention.

Cherri Bomb:
Nope. She's way too beautiful the way she is and she knows you'd never ask her to change the way she dresses.

Blitzo:
Probably not. It's like a 80/20 chance that he dresses up for a date or anything.

Loona:
Yes. She's super nervous all of the time. She takes forever because she doesn't want to over or underdress. She secretly likes you to help her even if it embarrasses her.

Valentino:
No. He knows that the way he dresses daily is "hot." He's not the kind of person to let other people make him change things about himself.

Sir Pentious:
Maybe a few accessories, but he's shy about it. He denies he does it for you though.

Did I just do two chapters in one day? Yes I did. Bow down peasant.