❤️Seeing Your Ex💗

Charlie:
Just slowly wraps her arm around you and holds you close. She's protective of you because she doesn't know what kind of partner you used to have. If they're a chill person she'll get along with them fine and will make good conversation.

Vaggie:
Very protective. 100% protective. She'll probably never like/trust them. Even though it makes her embarrassed, she'll hold you in her arms in a tight grip.

Alastor:
Narrowed eyes with an intimidating grin. He won't let them near you. He'll break them if they broke your heart. He will make them beg for death. You find it cute and funny.

Angel Dust:
Proud cutie. He's just like "this is mine now." You know, like those proud cat faces. He flips them off and sticks his tongue out at them when you're not looking. It infuriates your ex, but they try to hide it around you.

Husk:
Silent glares. He'll just glare at them while silently chugging his booze. He won't take his eyes away from them, he will not trust them.

Cherri Bomb:
She's pretty chill, but she won't let you out of her sight. She wants to make sure you're okay. She'll probably hold you by your hip to keep you close. It's makes you crack a smile at her loving nature.

Blitzo:
Funny insults. He will 100% make your ex insecure. It makes you laugh so much that it hurts your stomach, but you eventually pull him away from them so they don't cry. He's pretty proud of himself and flips them off as you guys walk away.

Loona:
She doesn't want you to see your ex. She doesn't like them at all. It doesn't matter if they're a nice person. They aren't worth your time and they don't need to be bothering you or her.

Valentino:
He'll make out with you in front of them. He gets very touchy. He doesn't like them one bit. You're his and only his. That's just how it is. He doesn't even like them looking at you. Heck, he doesn't like anyone looking at you. Don't look at his baby!

Sir Pentious:
He won't let them near you at all. He keeps you two like 6 ft apart. They are a virus and he does not want you infected with that disgusting germ. Sir Pentious, you genius, they are gross, do not let this precious angel be tainted.