❤️Mental Breakdowns💗

Charlie:
She's there right beside you instantly. She doesn't even have to be around you when it starts, she just gets those feelings that she needs to be with you. She almost always knows what to say, too.

Vaggie:
She sits beside you and holds you in a hug. She probably won't say anything, just to let you get everything out. She doesn't like seeing you in these states, but she won't leave you.

Alastor:
He doesn't really know what to do. He'll probably get Charlie to help you through it, but he'll stay by your side as long as you want, mostly because you ask him to.

Angel Dust:
He understands what they feel like and will absolutely not leave your side. He will even carry you with him to get you snacks or ready a warm bath. He won't let you out of his sight. You won't get even two feet away from this spider. He showers you in soft kisses to cheer you up afterwards.

Husk:
He absolutely does not know what to do. He does offer you some cheap booze though. He'll tell Charlie about your state, but other than that he won't do much. He doesn't understand much.

Cherri Bomb:
Soft embraces and cuddling all night/day. She'll do anything you want and will make sure you're okay every minute. You're extremely grateful for everything she does and she's really good at cheering you up, even if she doesn't know exactly how she does it. She just needs to be there, really.

Blitzo:
"Sh*t! What the f*ck do I do?!" He has no idea. He gets you a bunch of things and if that doesn't work he just stays with you. He doesn't know what the heck he's doing, but he loves you.

Loona:
At first she'll have no idea and will probably panic a little, but after a while she calms down and lets you empty out your feelings and talk to her about everything.

Valentino:
This man will most likely not even be around if you're having a mental breakdown. He might send you gifts later if he learns what happened afterwards.

Sir Pentious:
Freaking panic? What the heck else is he supposed to do??? Loud screaming as he runs-he doesn't have legs- slithers around. He acts like everything is on fire. The room is on fire, the building is on fire, you're on fire, he's on fire, everything's on fire.