❤️When They're Sick💗

Can the dead even get sick????
Sorry this has taken me so long, I've kind of been procrastinating a lot lately. I have also been going through some things.

Charlie:
She doesn't want you to get too close to her, but she loves it when you try to help her. If you don't know what to do she'll tell and make a list of things to get/do.

Vaggie:
She really doesn't like you trying to help her because she doesn't want you to get sick. She tries to stay away from you, but of course that doesn't really work. You help Charlie with the hotel when you aren't helping Vaggie though because she can't exactly do her job.

Alastor:
He can 100% handle it on his own, but he finds it entertaining to let you try to help him. He gets his own things when you aren't around.

Angel Dust:
He is absolutely overdramatic and acts like he's dying(I do that) again. He loves exaggerating everything and seeing how annoyed you can get. He also secretly really appreciates you taking care of him.

Husk:
He doesn't care what the hell you do, he just doesn't want to be sick. So, whether or not he has to do it alone or with your help doesn't really affect him, but he likes having you help him, although he won't admit that-

Cherri Bomb:
She lets you help her however you want to. She's actually pretty excited to see you worry about. She finds it really cute and sweet.

Blitzo:
He likes to jokingly yell at you and he is definitely overdramatic about it. He tries to laugh through the pain. You scold him about it.

Loona:
She just sits on her phone as usual and doesn't always notice you helping her. She will look up and give you a small smile every once in a while though, just to show you she appreciates everything you do.

I don't want to do the rest of them😫
Valentino:

Sir Pentious:

Mayberry:
Ultimately, I decided I didn't want to finish these because I'm just really tired. This has been in progress for 3 days and I just can't do it anymore so I'm just gonna post it now. Sorry.