❤️Singing💗

When they catch you singing, what do they do?
That fanart is so beautiful.

Charlie:
She immediately joins in and makes you dance with her. She enjoys your singing so much, it doesn't matter if it's good or not. Your voice is a melody just for her.

Vaggie:
She just watches in silence. She'll probably lean against the wall or something, make herself comfortable.

Alastor:
At first he just listens in, but he eventually joins in. He might use his magic to make the scenery match the type of music.

Angel Dust:
He won't sing with you, but he wraps his arms around you and asks you to continue. Your voice is extremely comforting to him and it's very lovely to hear after a long day. He either digs his face into your hair or your neck.

Husk:
He doesn't do anything. He might listen in, but other than that he doesn't do a thing.

Cherri Bomb:
She starts dancing around with you the second she gets the chance. The dance moves don't even have to match the song, you're dancing no matter what.

Blitzo:
He just smirks proudly. He's just like; "yep, that's my s/o." He brags about you later in the day/the next day. Sometimes you don't even notice he saw/heard you.

Loona:
She blushes and sits somewhere she can listen to your honey voice. She really likes hearing you sing, even if she won't say it.

Valentino:
He smirks and goes over to kiss you. There are some rare occasions where he joins in. It depends on what you're singing and the mood he is in at the time.

Sir Pentious:
He's super confused at first, but he might listen to you. He thinks it's calming to listen to when he's building his machinery.