❤️When You're Sick💗

A/n: this request was very hard to find because I kept getting spammed, but I found it and I'm gonna do it! Have a lovely time, babes!

Charlie:
She makes you soup, gets you medicine and blankets, then cuddles with you for hours on end. In other words, she gets sick with you.

Vaggie:
She internally panics and will do anything you ask. Even if you mention it, she will get it done. She does her best to make sure you don't get any worse. She always has your medicine ready and sometimes she even has soup at the ready.

Alastor:
Let's just say he does know exactly what to do, but he won't be over the top about it. He is constantly humming as he gives you your medicine, soup, or just food. He finds it calming for himself and you. He definitely takes his time in doing things when you're sick because "you should've been more careful in the first place." I agree!

Angel Dust:
Surprisingly, he's pretty chill about it. He used to help his siblings when they were sick(even if Arackniss didn't want his help) in the living realm. He almost always knows what to do for different sicknesses.

Husk:
He doesn't know what the hell he's doing?? Did you expect him to??? No, this man has no idea how to take care of you. You pretty much have to take care of yourself. He's just there for moral support... silently.

Cherri Bomb:
This girl knows exactly what to do. She's basically a master. She always has your soup or medicine ready and knows which soup/medicine is best for what sickness you have. Unless you're sick in the head, weirdo, then she can't help you lol

Blitzo:
Like Angel, he surprisingly knows what to do a lot of the time. He acts like he has no idea what the hell he's doing, but he does know. He just finds it funny when you order him around about what to get for you or when you have to get it yourself.

Loona:
She doesn't know what the hell she's supposed to do?? Can't you just get your medicine by yourself?? Why do you need her help?? Are you just stupid????

Valentino:
He knows what to do for common sicknesses, but other than that he doesn't really know how to help you. If you know and you tell him what to do/get he will do it. But remember, he's a really busy man so he can't be there all day.

Sir Pentious:
He 100% knows what he's doing. Like Cherri, he's a master. He takes pride in knowing what will help you and what won't. He's not too good with newer things though, but he'll try his best.

Mayberry:
While she giving you medicine she grumbles about how you shouldn't have gotten sick in the first place. That's it, she will help you, but she'll criticize you. You brought it upon yourself, my dear.