❤️Sitting In Their Lap💗

Charlie:
She'll quickly wrap her arms around you and snuggle her head into your neck. She also might start tickling you, so be prepared, darling.

Vaggie:
She will literally turn into an entire tomato. It won't just be her face. She'll stutter and not know what to do for the first few minutes before slowly wrapping her arms around your waist. She most likely hides her face in your neck or hair.

Alastor:
He just shoves you off. He doesn't ever want you in his lap. Sometimes it's funny to latch onto him before he can shove you off though. This poor man.

Angel Dust:
Instantly has his arms around you and he'll tickle you with his breath on your neck. He won't let you go at all. You're stuck there until he's done with you. Oh yeah, babes, he can sit there and mess with you all day long. You say no more tickles? He says 1000s more tickles.

Husk:
"What the f*ck?" That's all that goes through his mind. And excuse you, Husker, it's "fudge nuggets," stop swearing🙄
Anyways, he doesn't really do anything other than sit there in confusion.

Cherri Bomb:
She probably turns you around so she can hug you as tightly as she wants. She'll let you go if you want her to though.

Blitzo:
There are two ways this could go. 1) He pushes you off or stands up to leave. 2) Tickle attack.

Loona:
She only allows it when you two are alone, but she'll turn dark red and stutter in confusion. Sometimes you like to lean back into her so she can't escape you.

Valentino:
This man immediately starts kissing your neck and shoulders. He has you wrapped up in his arms so you can't get away and he won't stop. You brought it on yourself, sweetheart.

Sir Pentious:
Innocent confusion. "What do you think you are doing?" His face is a very dark shade of red and he tries to hide it as much as he can. He honestly has no idea what's going on though lol