Chapter 4

✨First fight pt 2✨

✨First fight pt 2✨

"I found you~," Helena says with a sadistic smile on her face. Ray's eyes go wide while Rin charges toward the deranged woman. Helena giggled as backs up and dodges her little punches. While this is happening Shiro is slowly sneaking up on Rin. "Rin! Look out!" Ray yells when she notices Shiro about to touch Rin's shoulder. Rin quickly turns around, but it's too late. Rin slowly starts to close her eyes; wobbling slightly trying to stay awake. "No!" Ray yells as she runs out with newfound strength. She holds up her hand and says "451 degrees...BURN THESE PAGES!" She yelled as she creates a firewall. She goes to Rin and picks her up so they can run off again. "...fire? I THOUGHT SHE HAD A KITSUNE ABILITY?!" Helena shouted at Shiro."I...I MUST HAVE GOTTEN THE NAMES MIXED UP..." Shiro exclaimed "SHIT!! I lost my hold on her too." Shiro says as they run off and Helena appears beside him. "I Don't Care. Do whatever it takes." She says as quickly as possible running through the fire.  She gets a burn on her arm and leg but she honestly doesn't care anymore. She has one thing on her mind 'finish the mission no matter what.' She then closes in on the two girls as she turns invisible again.
  Ray lays Rin up against a wall. Ray places her hands on Rin"Rin!.... Rin! Please wake up...What's going on...?" Rin slowly opened her eyes to see Ray kneeled next to her staring ahead, her eyes were wide with horror. Rin shot up to a sitting position, she and Ray quickly looked around them as giggles and laughter swarmed them."I can't see her...how'd we get here..." Ray fretted."The Invisible Man...so the rumors are true..." Rin mumbled. "Invisible Man? But...She's a woman though?!!!?" Rays say dramatically. "Where are you~? It's time to play a little game~" Helena says in an overly sweet tone. | "I failed my mission...this time...we won't," he said grimly as he took a step towards the two. A loud shriek ripped through the air as Rin turned quickly over to Ray who was holding her shoulder. Blood gushed out of the wound as she frantically tried to put pressure on it." HAHAHAHAH~ isn't this so F U N?!" a voice shouted and Rin jumped to the side, with a small cut forming on her bicep. She barely missed her."What do you want?!" Rin screamed out, pulling out her gun and aiming it around her. A hand grabbed her shoulder and she could feel a blade press again her throat, a tiny amount of blood drew."isn't it simple...it's YOU." the doctor whispered. Rin felt a glimmer of heat and saw the whole area light up."451 degrees...BURN THESE PAGES!!!" Ray shouted as flames surrounded her. "NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!!" Helena yells bubbling with anger. She runs over and starts attacking Ray with all that she has as Shiro goes free his sister. As they fight Helena glances over and sees Shiro crying which makes her slightly irritated. This fuels her further to finish off Ray. As Ray screams out in pain and agony Helena's inner voice said 'you monster' over and over again, but for some sick reason, she can't stop. "QUOTH THE RAVEN!!!" Rin yells as she escapes and knocks Shiro out for the time being. The ravens fly around the room trying to find their next target. Helena backs away from the passed-out Ray and then charges toward Rin.  Rin gasped, she looked down to see a blade poking out of her abdomen. Helena chuckled in her ear." you should really pay more attention~" she cooed manically, pulling out the blade and pushing it back into another part of her abdomen. Rin screamed and hazily glanced over to see a faint glimmer of her shirt. Her ability...it's wearing off...Rin gripped Helena's wrist, which surprised her. She whipped around and punched her in the jaw, causing her to stumble backward. Her eyes started to reveal, they were cold as ice." getting brave now are we..?" Helena grinned and swung her knife as Rin dodged, only to have her arm caught."Shall I just go after your friends instead...?"Rin gasped as Helena took another swing with her knife at her, making contact with her cheek."How your little fox brat...? I think she'd look nice without her ears~"Another swipe, causing Rin to cry out."Or...how about your nuisance of a boyfriend...he won't need glasses anymore...WHEN I CARVE HIS EYES OUT!"Rin screamed and unleashed ravens to distract Shiro and Helena causing them back up. Rin, with a constant swarm of ravens, heaved and panted as she looked up with a wide grin. She brought her hand to wipe the blood from her mouth."Trust me...if you even...DARe...touch them..." She sprinted jumping into the air before either could attack."I won't hold back..." She said lunging for Helena from the air. Helena dodged, causing her to land with a thud on the pavement. She immediately jumped back up and started swinging at Helena." MY POSITIONS. SHIRO GIVE ME MY GODDAMN POTIONS!" she screamed doing her best to avoid her attack. Shiro scrambled in his pocket to find the viles only to have a set of hands grab his throat and mouth. Ray breathed as flames burst from her hands making Shiro scream out in pain."Don't...move. You'll only make it worse." Ray muttered as she tightened the grip."HELENA! WE'RE LEAVING!" Shiro shouted in pain at the doctor who was still trying to fend off Rin's attacks."NO SHIRO DONT YOU DAR-" She didn't even finish her sentence as everything went black for everyone.

-time skip a few hours-

  Helena is on her way to Mori-San's office for a report on how the mission went. She approaches the door and does as she normally does. Once done she enters the room looking battered and bruised from the fight. "So...judging by your tattered appearance it didn't go well," Mori says looking her up and down. "Yes father.....there was a slight mixup on...my behalf..." she says nervously but still stands tall looking him in the eyes. "Hmm, pity you know I expect the best from you, sweetie." He says standing up slowly. "Yes, I understand father." She says as her voice evens out still maintaining slight eye contact. He walks up to her, they're face to face. He sighs and raises his hand, his hand glides across her cheek leaving behind a red handprint. She's stunned, utterly stunned. Her eyes are wide and her mouth is slightly open from shock. He gently grabs her chin with his pointer finger, middle finger, and thumb so she is looking at him. "I expected better from you, don't fail me again sweetie." He says as he walks out of the office. Her eyes fill up with tears one from the slight sting, two being she failed, three she disappointed Mori-San. "I'll make you proud dad...I promise..."