Chapter 6

✨New cat?✨(Sorry this is a shorter chapter and it's not great)

✨New cat?✨
(Sorry this is a shorter chapter and it's not great)

Helena was up late into the night writing and planning for their up-and-coming attack on the agency. She's alone in the library seeing as Shiro decided he was done with "the boring part" as he put it. She was diligently working until she hears the door open. She looks up from her work and looks around looking for the new arrival from the comfort of her chair. "Well you're working hard sweetie, I'm assuming it's the plan for the attack in two days?" Mori says as he approaches the table and sits down in front of her. "Yes father, I'm trying to come up with a plan that they won't see coming. I'm using more of a psychological method this time." She says facing her father and pausing her work to talk. He gently grabs the plan sheets and looks over them "Well it seems you've done some research on the topic...it almost seems personal." He says with a serious face and looks up from the paper. Confused she raises a slight brow "what do you mean by personal? As in personal towards Rin or me?" She says confused by his words and body language. His body is slightly tense like he was to say something but he can't or he won't, While his words are more so directed at it be more personal to Rin. "You're a smart girl, you can figure it out." He says with a deceiving smile. "Alright....so why are you here Father? You never visit me when I'm planning." She says getting a little bit defensive, keeping her guard up. "Oh, I almost forgot, I decided to get you another cat sweetie." He says with a slight smile, but she knows that smile is fake as fuck. "Oh really?!?" She says with excitement, which some of is fake. "Yes sweetie, it's a little gift for working so hard." He says. She looks at him with a hint of skepticism "alright well can I see my new cat? " she asks politely. "Oh yes of course." He says getting up and leaving. He soon arrives back with a fluffy gray and black rag doll with...Cyan on the tips of his ears and tail. The cat's eyes were a bright blue/ cyan color, the cat was overall beautiful except for one thing.... its smile. The smile was a jar and compared to the rest of its cute appearance. It was almost like it was human but on a cat's body. "Oh thank you father you didn't have to." She says as she takes the cat from him and looks at the cyan collar around its neck. "Lewy? Hmmm, interesting name...I like it." She says with a slight smile. "Well, I'm glad you like him. Maybe you can introduce him to.....Lilith." He says the last part with slight hatred towards the creature and the person who gave it to her. "Father. Don't say her name like that." She says getting defensive as she pets Lewy. "I'll say it how I want to because the creature hates me and also I don't know what Dazai gave her to you." He says truthfully. "Well, if you must know he gave Lilith to be is because it was my birthday and you forgot  about it...he was the only one that remembered." She says getting sad thinking about it. "Oh sweetie, don't think about him he betrayed us...I know you cared about him but honestly, do you think he cared about you? He would've stayed if he did." He says trying to get her to focus on the mission instead of getting stuck thinking about Dazai. She sighs knowing what he is doing "yeah....well he didn't care enough about you or the PM, so can you please leave I can work father." She says trying to get him to leave. "Fine, but you do need to let him go." He says as he gets up and leaves. She frowns sadly and holds her new fluffy cat close as a sort of comfort to herself, which shocks Lewy because he wasn't expecting this. "I think this is enough work for today....plus I have to set up a place for you to sleep ....oh lord you're going to have to meet Lilith..." she says talking to Lewy, but in all honesty, she mostly talking to herself. Lewy meows in response instead of talking so she still thinks he is an actual cat. Helena smiles softly at this as she gets up and starts walking to her room/lab. Once she gets in there she is greeted by her beloved cat Lilith. Lilith meows at Helena as a greeting, but the cat's behavior quickly turns defensive and hisses at Helena when she notices Lewy in Helena's arms. "What's wrong Lilith? Oh is it Lewy? Don't be scared he is a nice cat ." She says to Lilith to possibly calm her down.  She puts Lewy down and Lilith hisses at the strange cat not liking him one bit because she senses that something is off about that cat.