THIRTEEN - BEFORE THE SUN CAME UP

[mature themes!!]

Blair gasped when she woke in the middle of the night, the sudden reality of a presence sleeping soundly beside her hit her all at once.

An arm draped around her waist and gentle breathing tickling the back of her neck pulled her from a deep slumber that she barely remembered falling into.

It was pitch black outside but the lamp beside the bed was still turned on, casting a yellow glow across the room, illuminating Tommy's face as he slept with the bedsheets around his waist, one foot hanging off the edge of the bed.

Blair smiled. He looked peaceful as he slept, she'd always thought that. When he was awake, a permanent frown took over his face that she despised, though seeing a smile once in a while from him was as magical as seeing a rainbow, and so she cherished every smile she saw from him.

Laying awake beside Thomas, Blair's thoughts began to consume her. Her body was cold, her nightgown tossed to the side on the floor beside the bed. Part of her felt incredibly guilty for what she'd done, a twisted consideration that she'd betrayed her husband, when in reality, she knew that wasn't the case at all.

It was widower's guilt, and she knew she would most likely experience it at some point in her life, though Blair had never expected it to be in that moment, in that house, with that man.

Reaching across to try and turn out the light, Blair froze when Thomas began to stir beside her, moaning sleepily as his arms tightened around her waist, pulling her back down beside her.

He pressed her back against his chest, one arm stretched out beneath her neck, the other trailing lazily across her midsection, his fingers tickling her bare skin as he kissed her shoulder.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." Blair whispered, biting her lip at the tingling sensation his fingertips left across her waist.

"Don't apologise," he mumbled, his hand creeping lower, caressing her thigh before gently pulled her legs apart.

"Tommy," Blair said quietly, her breath hitching in her throat at the feel of his fingers carefully teasing her.

"What?"

Blair said nothing, though she could hear the smirk on Tommy's face when he chuckled to himself, sucking hard on her neck as he slipped his fingers inside her, making her gasp and sink her nails into his forearm out of shock and deep pleasure.

"Was there something you were going to say, Blair?" He moaned in her ear, loving the way her body responded to the way he worked her, a grin on his face as she couldn't help but push back against him, panting desperately as he drew her closer to a climax.

"Fuck," Blair gasped, covering her mouth with her hand and squeezing her eyes shut when Tommy pulled his fingers out of her a second before she finished.

"Not yet, not till I say."

Blair rolled her eyes in frustration, gasping when she felt a cold hand against her chest, unable to contain a moan as he pulled her body beneath his own, leaning towards her and letting his tongue tease her nipples playfully. He stole glances up at her, his confidence growing as he watched her eyes roll backwards in pleasure.

He kissed down her body, leaving a hand fondling her breasts while he kissed the bottom of her stomach, trailing his lips down lower until they met the sweet wetness of her body, sucking gently as she tangled her fingers in his hair, her breath getting faster as he brought his other hand to her clit, rubbing gently before sliding two fingers inside her as he kissed the insides of her thighs.

Thomas wasn't sure how long he'd be able to contain himself, feeling more than hungry every time he felt her body twitch or heard her moan, sensing a sharp scratch of her nails down his forearm that only fuelled him harder.