we'll need some extra help, 05

"are you serious?" atsumu whined as ginjima nodded

"are you serious?" atsumu whined as ginjima nodded. you looked at the two who were talking while the class waited for a teacher to arrive. "i really do not want to clean all that stuff" the blonde said sticking his tongue out thinking of the disgusting storage rooms.

"miya, do you guys need help on cleaning the storage rooms?" amaya asked flashing the setter her puppy eyes. "uh no, that's really not necessary" he assured her as her smile dropped.

☁️

"y/n!" hiroto waved at you while you packed up all of the stuff laying on your desk. "oh hiroto senpai" the boy smiled waiting patiently till you were done. "let me walk you home today" you wanted to decline his offer but knew that that'll never work.

"oh but i need to get some stuff from ojiro first, can we head to the gymnasium for a bit?" you nodded not having a problem with that. for once you didn't hear volleyballs bouncing on the ground and shoes screeching on the floor.

"it's a cleaning day for them" hiroto informed you as if he could read your mind. "oh" the older boy told you to wait as you stood outside of the gym looking at him go into the building.

"yo, ojiro do you have the notes for our presentation?" the ace nodded before slapping his forehead. "shoot, i forgot my backpack in class and i can't leave till everything is clean" hiroto sighed in defeat. "would you mind helping us?"

before the boy could answer voices yelling over each other could be heard from inside the storage room. "NO, YOU TOUCHED THAT DIRTY ASS BROOM FIRST" the twins exited the small room before meeting face to face with hiroto.

"you're that guy the other day in that restaurant" atsumu pointed to the older boy before his twin slapped his hand away. "no pointing dumbass" he whispered to his twin. "anyways hiroto, wanna help?" aran questioned again. "uh actually y/n is waiting for me outs-"

the two brothers immediately stopped talking upon hearing your name. "we'll need some extra help" osamu said looking at the ground. "uh i don't know if she-"

"i'll go ask her" suna said already at the exit of the gymnasium. "EH WHERE ARE YOU GOING SUNA" atsumu ran to the boy who got followed by osamu. "why are they like this?"

the three boys stood in front of you all towering above your head. "uh hi?" they all looked at another direction. "would you mind helping us clean?" you raised an eyebrow at their random request. "but i thought in class you said that help wasn't necessary?" you referred to earlier with amaya.

"y/n! you don't have to, i can walk you home now" hiroto said walking out of the building. "ojiro told me he would send pictures of the notes later" you nodded not knowing what to say exactly. the three volleyball players looked at you silently and so did your childhood friend.

"i uh" and like a saviour your phone rang. "oh sorry, i gotta take this call" after some silence you putted your phone away feeling a wave of relieve wash over you. "i have to cover a shift at my restaurant now, so i'm sorry guys"

with much awkward goodbyes you walked away your head hung low. what the fuck was happening these days? you don't get it. just a few weeks ago you wouldn't even have thought of ever talking to the popular volleyball players but here they are making you forget every word in your vocabulary.

it wasn't exactly the butterflies or anything related to that more of the fear of talking to them. no way you would fall for some guys that could capture everyone's hearts with just one look. or at least that's what you intended to do, not falling for anyone.

❀✿

don't be shy
comment and vote
<3