our story won't end here, 26

you pushed the setter into the café

you pushed the setter into the café. "c'mon she'll be here soon" you patted his back before waiting outside of the building. soon hana arrived, she was dressed in a pretty flower dress and her hair styled. "thank you so much senpai, he's in there right?" you nodded faking a smile on your face.

the girl went in immediately spotting the boy. you glared at the two feeling your hands clench. "he better not fall for that gir-" you turned around bumping into someone. "ah sorry" you looked up seeing suna. "oh rintarou! are you feeling better?" he nodded with a smile on his face.

"wanna go grab a drink? i'll pay" before you could give him an answer the boy already dragged you into the café. "rintarou!" you whisper-yelled making him raise an eyebrow. "atsumu is on a date here right now" his eyes widened. "what?!" you shushed him down explaining the situation.

"alright then we should go somewhere else" his hand grabbed yours before exiting the café. you looked through the glass window making eye contact with atsumu. he looked annoyed to say the least. "bye" you mouthed towards him before leaving with suna.

☁️

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING LEAVING ME THERE WITH HER ALONE" atsumu whined acting dramatically. "AND LEAVING WITH RINTAROU??" the boy added making you chuckle. "why aren't you saying anything? ARE YOU GUYS DATING NOW?" he asked holding onto your shoulders.

"atsumu!" the boy stopped being chaotic and looked into your eyes. "i like you" you were embarrassed at your own words before storming out of empty classroom. "Y/N! WAIT WHAT?" the setter ran after you quickly catching up.

"you like me?" you nodded looking down onto the ground. "are you serious?" his voice was getting nervous. "i am serious atsumu" he pulled you into a hug staying that way until the bell rang meaning students were coming back from lunch break.

"will you be my girlfriend then?" a smile appeared onto your face. "of course" the boy hugged you again. "don't ever think that you'll be able to escape from me"

☁️

you couldn't explain with words how much you enjoyed being by atsumu's side. "here" the boy handed you a can of soda. "i can't believe time goes by so fast" osamu says looking up to the blue sky. "just last year we were working in that restaurant for y/n, now she's atsumu's girlfriend"

"i know right, now i'm the only one single" suna joked taking a sip of his soda. "still can't believe how you could fall for that blonde guy" osamu said referring to atsumu before giving him a kick. "we're graduating soon, i'm nervous" the setter said holding onto your hand. "you won't leave me even if we have to part ways right?" he asked looking into your eyes.

you nodded squeezing his cheek. "aish, don't do that in front of my face" the brunette covered his eyes. "i'll always be by your side atsumuuu" you said emphasising the boy's name to tease the others.

☁️

"MAI!" you hugged your best friend while tears streamed down your face. "i feel like we accomplished so much in the last three years" she hugged you tighter. "we should be proud of everything" as your heads turned to the big crowd you could see the fan girls surrounding the volleyball players.

"your boyfriend is pretty popular" mai scoffed jokingly before pushing you to the crowd. "he won't even see me" your friend kept on pushing you to the center. "ATSUMU! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" she yelled making you turn red. a strong hand grabbed your wrist.

atsumu pulled you to him. "congratulations on graduating" he whispered before planting a soft kiss onto your lips. you slapped his arm. "everyone is watching" you scolded quietly. "i don't care" he ruffled your hair before pecking your forehead. "our story won't end here"

❀✿

i actually want to write an extra last chapter for 'post time university'
so stay tuned for that!

❀✿

don't be shy
comment and vote
<3