atsumu's mall date, 12

"y/n!" atsumu waved at you, the boy already was serving some customers

"y/n!" atsumu waved at you, the boy already was serving some customers. you greeted him back before getting changed. it was weird working with schoolmates especially after their confession.

you held two platters both with some korean dishes on it. "let me help you" suna approached you taking one platter into his hand. you awkwardly smiled thanking him. "look at that handsome guy, he's being so nice to that girl" an old lady whispered to her friend.

you both arrived at their table putting down the dishes. "you guys are such a cute couple" the old lady said flashing both of you a bright smile. "uh actuall-" before you could protest anything suna thanked the woman quickly walking away as you followed him.

"i'm not letting you win" osamu said giving the brunette a nudge. "y/n, can you quickly buy some more soju?" your manager called out from in the back. "oh i can go with her" osamu said as the manager let him.

"here is the money, buy 40 bottles for now" the two of you nodded before making your way to the nearby supermarket still wearing the 'uniform'. atsumu and suna looked at each other both their jaws dropped seeing how quick the grey haired boy was. "that sly fox, he's fast"

☁️

"thank you for your hard work" finally the four of you could leave the restaurant. "my back hurts so much" you whined looking up to the sky. "y/n, can i get your number? you know for work of course" you nodded not finding a problem with that.

in the end you gave the three boys your number. "thank you for walking me home, it wasn't necessary tho" the three boys waved you a goodbye before heading to their own homes.

☁️

"hello?" you picked up a call from an unknown number. "hi, y/n it's me, atsumu. i was wondering if you were free on sunday" you quickly checked your agenda seeing no plans. "i'm free then" you answered.

"would you like to go to the mall with me?" the blonde asked as you smiled and blushed a bit. even after being in his class for a while, this was the first time he had actually caught your attention. "sure" the boy gave you the instructions as you both bid each other goodbye.

"WHAT?!" mai yelled through the phone. "it's practically a DATE" you stayed silent not sure what to say. "don't do anything stupid okay? i'm rooting for you y/n"

"thank you mai but what if we run into like 30 fan girls of his? then i would be dead meat" she sighed feeling hopeless because of your overthinking ass. "if there are going to be new rumours, i'll make sure to find out who posted them and report that as bullying, you can rely on me"

you thanked your best friend a million times. "what would i do without you?" the two of you both laughed and talked some more.

☁️

you nervously fiddled with your fingers waiting for the boy to arrive. what if everything was actually a prank and they never had any interest in you? you wanted to bang your head against the wall, all of the thoughts were driving you crazy.

"y/n!" the setter approached you with a smile on his face. "wanna go grab something to drink first?" you nodded following his figure throughout the mall. "atsumu" you shyly called out. normally you wouldn't feel this nervous but after your friend said that it was practically a date, you felt a bit different.

he hummed waiting for you to talk. "uh never mind" you shook the weird question out of your head as he raised an eyebrow. "you can ask me anything" it was probably weird to ask why he had feelings for you.

"why do you like me?" he smiled simply holding onto your shoulders with both of his hands. "because you're different, you have a hard working side but also a goofy one which i like"

his words definitely made you feel some butterflies in your stomach. "oh uh, thank you" after that awkward question you two went to buy some drinks.

"atsumu! let's go to that shop" the vibe quickly loosened up with the both of you feeling more comfortable around each other. "that bracelet is so pretty" you admired the silver bracelet displayed in the glass box.

"do you want it?" the setter asked as you quickly shook your head. "no, i don't even wear jewellery" you laughed pulling him away from the shop.

"atsumu!" a familiar voice called out. it was osamu joined by suna. "oh my god, what are they doing here" the blonde muttered under his breath. "oh y/n, i didn't see you" osamu glared at his twin brother. "why didn't you invite us?" the grey haired boy pinched the other his arm.

"a a auw, i thought you guys were busy" atsumu answered before grabbing your wrist. "anyways, we have to go, so see you guys later" the boy ran with you behind him. "i have one last thing i want you to see" you two went to the highest floor of the mall.

a pastel pink bakery with lots of sweets displayed in the front could be seen. "pick anything you want, it's my treat" atsumu said walking with you to the display board.

"are you for real?" you gasped at all of the choices they had. he nodded as you gave him a big hug before a pink hue spread across his face. "thank you so much" you quickly chose a red velvet cupcake and a cake pop.

"i had so much fun today, thank you" you walked beside atsumu on the streets. the sun was already setting down. "it's nothing, i really like hanging out with you y/n" you felt your cheeks heating up for the hundredth time that day.

❀✿

don't be shy
comment and vote
<3