the dates, 24

"because this might be the last date i can take you to, i want to make it special" atsumu said holding your hand tightly

"because this might be the last date i can take you to, i want to make it special" atsumu said holding your hand tightly. the boy then opened the basket he prepared filled with food. "i made strawberry sandwiches, handmade onigiri, fruits, cookies and tada! a cake"

atsumu placed the cake gently down. your heart melted at the effort he put into giving you a perfect picknick date. "thank you so much atsumu, everything is so pretty" you beamed looking at all the things he had prepared.

"everything for you" he answered giving you a playful wink. "let's ask questions and the other one has to answer it truthfully" the boy said trying to crack a conversation with you. "alright, you can go first" atsumu looked up thinking about his question.

"have you ever dated anyone?" you shook your head making him cheekily grin. "did you bake this? it's delicious" you widened your eyes at the taste of the cake that atsumu brought. "yup, home baked! and that's one question, my turn again" you shook your head. "not fair! it wasn't part of the game" he shrugged his shoulders a grin appearing on his face.

"have i ever made your heart race?" you looked away avoiding his gaze. you then quickly turned around, his face only inches away from yours. "i'll take that as a yes" atsumu happily plopped down on the grass. "i wish that this day would last longer"

☁️

your hand ran through his faux-blonde hair as you looked up to the stars. "i really enjoyed hanging out with you today" your words made him close his eyes and a soft smile appearing on his lips. "i also really enjoyed our date, cuz i like you a lot" his flirty personally made you chuckle.

the date ended at midnight as atsumu walked you back home. you both stood in front of the big building. "i hope i made you happy today, hopefully this will not be our last date together" he gave you a tight hug before walking down the dark streets.

☁️

you walked out of your apartment building seeing the brunette waiting for you. he had a sweater and sweatpants on. his hair was still the same. the brunette waved softly at you as you greeted him. "where are we going to?" suna placed his index finger on his lips. "it's a secret" the boy held your hand as you two walked down the street.

"it's nothing special but i'll hope you like it" he pointed to the arcade across the street. you two went in greeted by the loud music and colourful lights.

the plastic gun was placed in your hand as your eyes focused on the big screen in front of you. while you were 'shooting' the zombies a hand covered your eyes. "eh cheater!" you gave the brunette a nudge. he chuckled as you kept on whining. "c'mon now i lost" you pouted.

after some more games you guys ended at the dancing game. the music started playing as your feet tried to keep up with the lights on the platform. your eyes turned to suna seeing him totally concentrated on the game. somehow you bursted out in laughter making him laugh too.

"c'mon my dancing skills aren't that bad" he said crossing his arms. "nono, they are the opposite of bad, keep going mr. just dance" the two of you stood dancing there for quite a while.

"we're closing in 15 minutes" a robotic voice says through the speakers as you gasped looking at the time. "i totally forgot about the time" you two headed outside meeting with the pretty night sky.

"i hope you like spending time with me as much as i like being with you" his soft voice whispered into your ear. you smiled at his sweet words. after walking for a while your apartment building was in sight as rintarou let out a sigh. "why is the walk to your home so short?"

❀✿

don't be shy
comment and vote
<3