the view, 22

"BRO STOP!"

"BRO STOP!"

ginjima said making you two look at him. "it was a joke, i do not want to see you guys kiss or else i would lose my appetite" you chuckled awkwardly feeling relieved. suna clenched his jaw and hands before standing up. "i'm going to get some fresh air" he said in a monotone and somewhat annoyed voice.

the dinner ended as suna was still nowhere to be seen. "i'll go search for him" you said standing up but atsumu protested against that. "it's fine he is probably just taking a piss" you shrugged before placing a hand onto his shoulder. "i'll be back soon" you leaned down to the boy who was still sitting. you pecked his cheek before looking at ginjima, hoping that he saw it.

the blonde sat there frozen. his hand touched the place you kissed him as all the worries of you and suna faded. "you really are in love" ginjima said crossing his arms. "now go pay"

☁️

you walked to the balcony of the restaurant seeing rintarou's figure leaning against the armrest. "hey, are you alright?" his eyes darted towards you as he nodded slowly. "i just have a lot on my mind" you stood next to him listening to his words.

"you can talk to me whenever you feel frustrated or sad" a small smile appeared on his face. "we should head in, i think they're going to leave soon" you quickly walked back into the building.

"how can i talk to you about my problems when it is because of you" he whispered biting his inner cheek. "damn you for making me fall so hard"

☁️

"so about the date?" rintarou leaned against the wall outside of your school building. you jumped up surprised. "you scared me" he chuckled walking towards you. "are you free right now?" you looked at the time before nodding.

"perfect, i have a place i want to take you to" the boy suddenly grabbed your hand leading you out of there. the silence between you two was surprisingly comfortable. you took a moment to examine suna's features. his brown eyes were glinstering under the sunlight as his mouth curved into a smile.

"staring much?" he said making you cough. "i- i wasn't staring" you looked away feeling embarrassed. "it's okay to stare at me" his hand cupped your cheek before giving you a wink. he was being such a flirt but you enjoyed his company.

"tada!" the view in front of your eyes was breathtaking. the boy brought you to a flower garden. no one was in sight. it felt like you two were the only one in the world. the sun was slowly setting down, giving off an orange glow in the sky.

"woah, it's so beautiful" your hand covered your mouth as you stood there in awe. "really beautiful" he said as his eyes were still on you. "if you say that while looking at me it would seem like you're saying that i'm beautiful" you gave him a playful nudge before looking at the ground.

"what did you think i was talking about then?" his words made you frozen. you slowly looked up seeing the boy enjoying the view. you shook your thoughts away, convincing yourself that you misheard suna. "i wish i could pause the time and be here with you like this forever"

he wrapped his arm around your shoulder pulling you closer to him. somehow you ended up in his arms. your face nuzzling against his chest. "when will you return my feelings?" his head rested on your shoulder. "i hate not being the only choice you have"

❀✿

don't be shy
comment and vote
<3