countryside, 17

"i uh i didn't mean it like that, i'm sorry" you bowed before stepping away from the three

"i uh i didn't mean it like that, i'm sorry" you bowed before stepping away from the three. "y/n, wait i-" before osamu could finish his sentence you already ran away. just as the three were about to walk away they spotted mai.

"kaneko!" atsumu waved at her. "what is it?" her hands rested on her hips. "well about y/n" she looked away letting out a scoff. "to be honest, she's been going through some stuff with uh well your fans"

"you guys are always blaming it on our fans, did you even know what your friend said about us?" the blonde suddenly snapped at mai making her click her tongue. "i don't care what she said, did you even know what she had to go through during lunch?!"

the three looked at her as she scoffed. "now you want to listen huh" the girl was about to walk away as osamu grabbed her arm. "tell us" mai glared at the three of them. "y/n got locked up in a toilet stall thanks to one of your fan girls, happy?"

suna walked up to mai holding her shoulders. "did anything happen to her?" the girl looked up at him before pushing his hands away. "nothing serious, now that you know all of that still taking your fans their side?"

"we never said tha-, never mind. thank you and sorry" they began running past the girl as she shook her head. "you have some bad luck y/n" she said while walking to her home.

☁️

"y/n!" osamu stormed into the restaurant looking around. "is y/n here?" the guy on the counter shook his head. "she just quit this job" he said making suna run out of the building as fast as he could.

"wait up!" atsumu tried catching up with the brunette followed by osamu. "she must be here" the three panted due to the running. atsumu pressed the doorbell of your apartment. "y/n open please"

finally you opened the door surprised by the three boys. "what are you guys doing here?" atsumu held your shoulders pulling you towards him. "i'm sorry, it's because of us" suna scraped his throat pulling the blonde away from you.

"i'm sorry y/n, i didn't mean to sound angry earlier" suna said looking at the ground. "it's alright, you guys don't have to apologise. it's not your fault, you should be proud of yourself for having so many loyal fans" you chuckled.

osamu peeked into your apartment seeing two big suitcases on the floor. "what are those suitcases for?" you turned around fiddling with your fingers. "well i... i'm moving back with my mom on the countryside, i couldn't pay the full rent" you nervously exclaimed.

"anyways you guys should go home" you tried pushing their figures away. "you're changing schools too?" suna asked with worry in his eyes. "oh about that uhm i'll probably have to find another school" atsumu embraced you again this time you could hear his heart beat.

"don't leave y/n, i'll help you find a place to stay" you shook your head before he got pulled away again by suna. "don't worry about me, get home safely guys" you quickly went back into the house before shutting the door.

☁️

"AND YOU'RE JUST TELLING ME NOW?" mai cried while hugging you tightly. "i can help you y/n" you shook your head not wanting to burden anyone. "you should take care of yourself mai, you're the strongest person i know. thank you for always being by my side, don't forget to call me sometimes"

the girl hugged you tightly not wanting to let go. "at least you're free from all the fan girls now" she tried to suppress her sobs. "i'll miss you so much, promise me you'll come back"

"i promise mai"

❀✿

don't be shy
comment and vote
<3