it's important, 10

while walking to class you heard people giving you names and yelling at you

while walking to class you heard people giving you names and yelling at you. "we don't want a prisoner's daughter here" a boy said pushing you to the side. the only thing you could do was keep silent. the last thing you wanted was to get your mom involved.

she was the person you loved the most. your mother sacrificed so much just for you. now wasn't the time to be a bother. "noooo the bitch is back at school" a girl whined giving you a glare.

"you're trending" her friend added both of them having a smirk on their faces. it was all too much but if you skip school your grades would slip away and that would cause much more misery.

"stop talking like that about y/n" none other than atsumu stood behind you flashing all of the students that were gossiping his death stare. "you don't have to do this, miya" his feelings were hurt by how you switched to calling him by his last name.

his hand grabbed your wrist but you quickly pulled back. "i'm fine, stop bothering me please" your head hung low as you walked to the class feeling like a mess. the blonde boy gulped feeling bad for you.

☁️

"so it's our fault?" ginjima asked before taking a bite from his onigiri. "yes and no" osamu said looking at his untouched bento. "because of us talking to her our fans started to become psychotic" suna stirred into his cup filled with orange juice.

"everyone should normalise us talking to other people, they always looked at us as unapproachable idols or sum" atsumu kept quiet and only nodded at suna's words. "come on don't act so depressed everyone" ginjima said trying to cheer up the mood.

"come on y/n don't be so depressed" mai's voice rang through the cafeteria. you shushed her down trying to not be the center of attention. the three boys immediately looked up seeing you drink a carton of strawberry milk.

"i wish i was as close to her as hiroto" osamu said still looking at you. "alright i'm done with you guys, i'm going to join the soccer game outside" ginjima left the three.

just as the grey haired boy just mentioned hiroto the older boy walked into the cafeteria. "y/n" he sat down beside you taking out his bento. you three started talking not realising three pair of eyes were on you.

"we can't just stay like this forever"

☁️

you sighed seeing the three boys step into the restaurant. you dragged yourself towards them. "welcome to mokkoji, a table for three?" atsumu nodded flashing you a smile.

you pointed to a table as they settled down. "i know you guys know the rules so enjoy" they thanked you before starting to order some food. the minutes passed before food arrived to their table. suna pressed the 'help' button on the screen as you walked towards them.

"can we talk for a bit?" you gave suna a confused face. "uh no, i'm working?" you turned your back towards him and walked away. "the fuck suna" atsumu gave the brunette a slap on his arm. "i have a plan"

and again suna pressed onto the 'help' button. "what is it now?" your hands rested on your hips. "uh can i get more soy sauce please?" you looked onto their table seeing three bottles of soy sauce. "you already called me over twice for soy sauce"

he awkwardly laughed as you went away. "you stupid ass" osamu scolded before adding some meat onto the grill. now it was atsumu who pressed onto the button. you arrived at their table annoyed. "stop calling me over to your table assholes"

"sorry y/n, is your shift ending soon?" you looked at the clock giving him a nod. "can we talk after your work, it's important"

❀✿

don't be shy
comment and vote
<3