《𝚁𝙱𝚆𝚆𝚂》 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚛-𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎

*𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘞𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥*

Landon drove back home and parked on his driveway as he stayed in the car for a moment

Landon drove back home and parked on his driveway as he stayed in the car for a moment. He looked around and saw no one as he took a breath and got out of the car as walked in the house, unlocking the door. "Hun?" Valerie called from the kitchen.

"Yep. It's me." Landon reassured her as he walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, what are you doing here so early? I don't think the interview was that fast." Valerie said as she leaned against the counter.

"Yeah,um I felt-eyes on me." He told her and she grew worried.

"What do you mean?"

"I felt that someone was watching me, and I didn't feel safe. So, I just prefer to not- go out much today. Me or any of you. Just for safety." He told her and she nodded.

"Yeah, just in case." She agreed. "Well, the kids are in their rooms playing." She informed him.

"Okay good. How about we just spend time with them today, together? Since you're not working." Valerie smiled at him. "That sounds like a good idea."

"And just for the safety reasons we close the blinds a bit."

"Oh yes. For sure." She said as they chuckled. When they closed their curtains, they walked upstairs to the kids' rooms.

|~✽~|

Lilith and Five spent the rest of their time trying to find the others, but nothing yet. Lilith hasn't sensed them anywhere which stressed her out a bit. Only Diego as they were telling the desk lady that they were visiting.

"Nothing! Can't really mark out these photos." Five grumbled as he paced.

"Aren't we at least lucky that we're in the same place just a tad year or two apart?" She told him as she was sitting on the couch, playing with her orb. She sensed his glare as she simply ignored it. "Glaring at me won't work."

"God why do you have to be so sarcastic in the worst times?" Five mumbled and she turned to glare at him, as she threw the orb at his ass. He jumped and turned to her, mad. Lilith just glared back as she made another orb appear in her hand, "You want to test me, old man?"

"Not sure, lady. You'll have to try and find me first, unless..." He walked towards her, making her get up, "Your powers can even sense that I'm near." He said in a snark matter.

She glared at him as he glared back, "Wow." Elliot said, watching them at the doorway, "You guys really are siblings."

"We're married." They told him, not even turning to him.

"Really? Well, that kind of makes more sense, but--how?"

"We were alone, he proposed. I said yes. Had sex again and then we put our rings. Not much to be said, really." Lilith shrugged as she sat back down, settling on the couch.