﹛𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊﹜𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

*𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢*

Lilith's eyes widened a bit at Diego's response as she gets up, "Okay Diego, I don't know if the stab that you got from dad affected your brain somehow

Lilith's eyes widened a bit at Diego's response as she gets up, "Okay Diego, I don't know if the stab that you got from dad affected your brain somehow. Think about it. If we kill dad, we won't be able to exist in this timeline."

"How?" Luther asks, making Lilith roll her eyes, "We won't know each other. Umbrella Academy won't exist. Comprende?" She asks as Luther slowly nods.

"None of us are supposed to be here, right?" Vanya asked, "I mean, what if it's us?" Landon turned to Lilith as she gave a look.

"Has anyone here done anything to screw up the timeline?" She asked as everyone grew silent. "Diego's been stalking Lee Harvey Oswald." Luther started.

"And you're working for Jack Ruby."

"Allison has been very involved in local politics." Klaus added.

"Okay, you started a cult." Allison stated. Lilith nodded, not surprised.

"I'm-- I'm just a, a nanny on a farm." Vanya simply said.

"I'm just a dad and husband."Landon shrugged.

"Yeah, I don't think me and Landon have anything to do with all of that." Vanya said, Landon nodding but then he stopped. "I did want to take the job as a security guard." Landon mumbled to Lilith. She nodded trying to understand the connection.

"Well, maybe you do, we just don't know it yet." Allison added. Diego whistled, catching everyone's attention, "Listen to yourselves. Everything in our new lives is connected to Kennedy. That can't be a coincidence." Diego stated.

"Luther works for Ruby, Allison is protesting the government, Dad is on the grassy knoll, Klaus is--doing something weird and pervy but probably related."

"Landon went to take a job as a guard." Lilith added. Diego snapped his fingers, pointing at her, "See? Clearly, we were all sent back here for one special reason: saving John Fitzgerald Kennedy." Diego concluded as everyone started to argue. Landon just looked at them as Lilith did the same but remembered her last memory of all of them together.

"Guys, you all die." Five stated, silencing them. "Me and Lily were there. We saw it. We want to forget it, but we can't." He told them as Lilith nodded, as she looked down the memory playing in her head.

"Russian nukes vaporize the world with all of you in it," Lilith added as she inhaled looking at her siblings. "In a war that never happened until we brought it."

"And Hazel gave his life to save us, so you may need to shut up and just listen to Lily and me. I don't know if the things we've experienced here are all connected. I don't know if there's a reason for everything. But dad will." Five concluded, Lilith turning to him, Five already looking at her. "We need to talk to him before everyone and everything we know is dead." He said to everyone, but a part of him was mostly telling Lilith as she sighed.