⌧𝙾𝚐𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙾𝚐𝚊⌧ 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜

*𝘖𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘨𝘢*

Lilith was being slightly shook as she groaned a bit, "Time to wake up, Dollface

Lilith was being slightly shook as she groaned a bit, "Time to wake up, Dollface." Five mumbled. Lilith groaned a bit as she stretched a bit, exposing her chest a bit "Look away." she said as Five chuckled.

"Nothing I haven't seen before."

"I can say the same to your buddy there." She responds as Five sat up, muttering making her chuckled. She watched as Five tried to get rid of his buddy, "Haven't done that in while." She says as she stretched her hand out, her clothes now in hand. She sat up a bit, pulling the blanket slightly off as she put on her knickers.

"I know. Good times don't you think?" Five asking turning as he tried to not look down at his wife's chest. She nodded as she yawned, "The best." She then went to put her bra on as she chuckled looking up at Five, "Don't be upset. You'll see them later." She reassured him as he smirked at her, walking over to her and kissing her.

She patted his shoulder, "Alright, time's up stud." She says as Five sat next to her. She put on her shirt as got up from the bed and put on her pants, Five watching her. "What?"

Five shrugged, "Nothing, just miss this."

She smiles, "Then let's get this over with so we can get out of here and we can have as much fun as you want." She reassured him.

"Hm, sounds nice." He says as he got up.

Lilith nodded, "I'm glad." She says as she buttoned her pants. Five got up as he stood in front of her, "Ready?"

Lilith sighed as she nodded, "Yeah."

He grabbed her hand as they jumped to 1982. "This it?" Five asks, Lilith nodding. "Yep." They walked past the cars parked outside as they headed inside. They walked in as Lilith looked at the woman near the desk, "Hello."

"Uff da. You snuck up on me there." She says, Lilith giving her a neutral smile.

"Sorry." She says as Five joins Lilith's side.

"If you're looking for the cookies, we don't put 'em out till 3:00." The woman tells them as Lilith kept her neutral smile, keeping in her eye roll.

"We can hardly wait." Lilith says, biting her lip.

"Uh, do you happen to know where the Midwest Soybean Society is meeting?" Five asks, noticing Lilith's annoyance.

"Sure do. Muskellunge Banquet Room. You two looking for your mom? She in for the convention?" She asks. Lilith simply looked at the lady, getting more annoyed.

"Hey, could I get some change?" Five asks chaining the subject as Lilith turned to him a bit confused as she saw what he was looking at, vending machine.

"Oh, sure." She says as Five handed her the money, "I'll just look in my purse."

Lilith looked at the man behind the woman as he sat on the chair and Lilith looked at what he was wearing, 'Interesting'. She thought to herself.