﹤𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛﹥𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

*𝘈 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳*

"Luther, we're not twelve anymore

"Luther, we're not twelve anymore. All right? We're grown-ass men. And women." Luther sighs, "Hey. We can handle him. Wanna know what's different this time?"

"What's that?" Luther asked.

"You got me."

"And me." Landon added, giving Luther a small smile.

"We go in there as a united front." Diego adds, turning to Landon and Vanya, "No more 'Number One' 'Number Two' bullshit. From now on, it's--team zero."

"Team Zero?" Luther asks.

"Team Zero." Diego confirms. "All the way." Diego holds out a fist bump to Luther, Vanya and Landon. No one did anything, so Landon gave him a fist bump, making Diego smile at him.

|~✽~|

Lilith and Five stood outside of the building as Lilith looked up, Five checking the invite. Lilith looked at it as they looked at each other. Lilith gave him a nod, saying she was ready as he nodded, holding her hand as they walked in.

They headed up by using stairs as Lilith admired the building, trying to distract herself from impending doom, meeting Reginald again.

They stood in front of the elevator, Five pressing the button as he waited while Lilith fidgeted with her fingers. The elevator opened as they went in. Five pressed a button as Lilith leaned on the wall, taking a breath. Five kissed the side of her head, making her feel a bit better. She kissed his cheek as he smiled softly at her. As the doors were about to close, someone stopped it. The couple looked up, "Wait up." Diego said as he entered, making Lilith slowly smirk.

"Hold it." Allison came in followed by Klaus, Vanya, Landon. "Hey, everyone." Klaus said. Luther came in as they all made room for each other. "Excuse me." Luther said. Lilith just leaning on the wall with Five getting closer to her.

"Good. We're all here." Five said as the doors close. The elevator went up as they all stayed silent. Luther grunted softly, catching Lilith's attention. Five looked at her a bit confused since he knew that she sensed something. Her and Allison sniffed as they immediately covered their noses. "Oh-" The smell was strong as everyone smelled it. "Oof." Landon said covering his nose with his hands along with Five and Vanya.

"Luther!" Klaus said waving his hand, trying to rid of the smell.

"Sorry, I'm nervous." Luther simply said.

As the door opened, Lilith immediately ran out of the elevator, "Oh my god!" She said as she exhaled. Everyone else had gotten out quick like her. "Nasty, I'm choking!" Five says.

"I did not miss that." Landon said as he breathed in the fresh air.

"Me neither." Lilith added as she took in the fresh air.