‹𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙹𝚘𝚋› 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝, 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

*𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘑𝘰𝘣*

Landon woke up and noticed Valerie wasn't next to him

Landon woke up and noticed Valerie wasn't next to him. He got up and walked out of the room as he walked into the dining room where the kids and Valerie were. The kids were talking as Valerie drank coffee. She looked up and saw her husband making her smile and handed him the cup of coffee that was on the table.

"Morning honey."

"Morning dada!' The twins said.

"Morning Pops." Derek said.

Landon smiled at them, "Morning family." He told them as he sat across from the kids, "Morning Dorothy!" He greeted, drinking the coffee.

Dorothy who just finished making breakfast came out with a small smile on her face, "Morning Landon. I made some waffles and eggs." She said as she served them and some for herself.

They started to eat as they chatted with each other, making Landon smile at his family and their family friend. This was a good idea from Valerie because Landon was able to relax.

After breakfast, Landon and Valerie got the kids ready as they bid bye to Dorothy. "And listen," She told him and Valerie, "if you ever feel like you need help or in danger, just come to me." She smiled softly at them.

Landon and Valerie gathered the kids in the car as they left. As they left, a dark man with a suit and hat saw the family and waved, as they waved back with small smiles as Landon and his family headed back home.

|~✽~|

Elliott gave Lilith a mug as she thanked him and drank as she got caught up in her thoughts. She then remembered about the man she saw when they headed to the company. She closed her eyes as she tried to connect with the whisp she threw. For a while, she got nothing until eventually she started to pick up something. She saw three kids, then a woman next to the man as they were driving. She concentrated harder and that's when she saw them parking outside a house in the field. 'This must be where they live.' She thought.

"Hey, we got one." Lilith opened her eyes as an alarm buzzed and flashed red, causing her to get up. "One of those machines you asked for is goin' crazy." Lilith and Five went over to the machine.

"Which one?" Five asked.

"It's the, uh, atmospheric radar." Elliott said looking at the screen. Lilith and Five then shared a look. "I don't- I don't get it. What are you tracking? A hurricane? A storm front?" Elliott asked.

"Sound waves." They both said grinning as Elliott repeated. Lilith then had a plan so she put the mug down. "Okay, you go. I'll see you later." She told Five and he looked at her a bit confused.

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah, I need to check something out." She told him and Five looked uncertain so she simply kissed him, reassuring him. "I'll be okay. Now go." She told him as he hesitantly nodded and spacial jumped.