«𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚓𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎» 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚎𝚜

*𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦*

Landon gasped as he sat up, trying to calm his breathing

Landon gasped as he sat up, trying to calm his breathing. He felt sweaty as he wiped his eyes. He saw Valerie nowhere to be seen and he was alone in their room. He got up, but his legs wobbled a bit as he held onto the nightstand. He calmed himself as he started to walk slowly to the bathroom.

He looked at himself in the mirror and looked exhausted, which made him confused. He didn't do anything. All he did was stayed at home with his family. He tried to remember what he felt last night and then remembered.

He was getting snacks and then felt a sharp pain in his stomach and then it got worse as his legs started to hurt, making him crouch and then fall on the ground. His vision started to blur, and he felt like he was getting attacked. That's when his eyes widened in realization, Lilith.

He got out of the bathroom as he limped out of the room and downstairs, where Valerie and the kids were. "Dada!" The twins called out, but Landon didn't say anything as he went to get his shoes.

"Pops?" Derek called out but Landon was focused on one person, and she was in trouble. "Landon?" Valerie asked and then he felt a hand on his back, "Where are you going? Lilith told us we couldn't leave." She reminded him, making Landon groan as he got up and hit the wall, making Valerie flinch.

"Kids go to your rooms." Valerie told them as she wrapped her arm around Landon. "Calm down Landon, the kids are watching you." She whispered, warning him as Landon tried to calm himself.

Landon turned to her and held her shoulders as he leaned close to her face, "It's Lilith." Landon mumbled. Her eyes widened a bit, "What happened?" She asked worried and before he could answer, there was a knock at the door, making him and Valerie look at the door. They weren't expecting company, again. Landon then realized Lilith's force field was down. He sighed as he made a fireball and Valerie quickly ran to the kitchen and came back with a pan. "What's that for?" Landon asked her.

"Really?" She asked.

"No, I mean, it's noticeable." He told her and she shook her head.

"I can simply hide it behind me and once you've distracted and done your stuff, I can knock them out." She explained and Landon just looked at her. He nodded as he headed to the door and slowly unlocked it. He opened the door and saw a man that he's never seen before.

"Um, hi. I'm here to see Valerie?" He asked with hesitation in his voice.

"Oh, um well she's-"

"Phillip?" She asked as Landon turned to her, "How do you know him?" He asked her.

"He's-Derek's biological dad." She informed as Landon turned to the guy shocked.

|~✽~|