«𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚓𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎» 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝙸𝚗𝚜

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

Valerie stammered, Phillip was speechless and Landon mentally groaned

"Um Derek. He-he's your biological dad." Valerie told him as Derek's eyes widened as he looked at Phillip.

Valerie turned to Landon and he simply looked back at her. Derek stayed silent but then he turned away and ran to his room. Phillip sighed as he turned to the couple, "I deserve that. But I really am sorry to cause you guys more trouble." He told them.

"You leaving?" Valerie asked and Phillip turned to her.

"If it's okay with you two, I would like to get to know Derek." He told them and Landon smiled softly though Valerie was shocked but tried not to show.

"Um--uh yea-yeah. Sure," Valerie stuttered out. Phillip held a weak smile as he stammered a bit and nodded.

Landon turned to the twins, crouching down as he held his hands out for them as they ran into his arms. "Let's make food, kids." He whispered and the twins cheered as they ran into the kitchen. Landon turned to Valerie and Phillip, "It's best if we stay in. I'll try to contact Lilith any way." He told them as he headed into the kitchen. He closed his eyes as he tried to contact Lilith with his mind, like usually.

'Lily?'

'Landon?'

He was relieved that she answered. 'Where are you? Are you okay? What happened?'

'Rough night. I'm okay now. Talk later, going somewhere with Five and Diego.'

'Alright, please be careful. All of you.'

'Alright, you guys too.'

"Dadda!"

Landon turned his attention back to the twins as they got the stuff ready for food, which confused Landon for a bit. They were getting the stuff for the food that he was thinking, but he never told them what they were going to make.

|~✽~|

Elliot helped them all, besides Five to get ready for the gala that they were going to crash. He lent Lilith and Lila dresses and Diego a suit. Lilith was stuck with Lila as they changed in the room. "Not a big fan of dresses?" Lila asked, making Lilith turn to her and realized she already changed.

"Nah." Lilith shrugged as she groaned, getting up. Lila held her hands out, "Need help or?" Lilith simply shook her head, "No, I'm good. Thanks though." She nodded as she turned and fixed her hair. Lilith changed quickly as she sighed.

Lilith felt weird by wearing a dress again but simply ignored it as she cleaned her hair up, getting pleased by it. It was until she looked in the mirror and saw the cut on her lip and the bruise near her right eye. "Damn."