.3

esamani pov :
2 days later .

"so she been fucking khalil ? this don't make no sense , how she gon do you like that" jas said as we sat at the table eating our food .

jas had went to see her family in new jersey , so when everything went down she wasn't here .

"yes chy and ace didn't even say anything he just cussed her out a little but it was honestly like he ain't even care" i shrugged .

"then this bitch ass nigga was beating on you and shit ? and then they kilt him? not tryna be rude or nun but he deserved what he got." she said .

"nobody deserves to die jas. no matter how bad the situation is" i said

"anywayyyy , how you and meezy doing?"

i rolled my eyes , "we trying i guess , he had another girl with him the next day after i was just laid in his bed, it irked me but we got past it" i said dryly .

"oh fuck no i missed too much , what else happened?"

"he ate this cooter" i stuck my tongue out as she looked shocked .

"bitchhhh you ain't let nobody touch that shit but khalillll omggg i'm proud you growing upppp" she grabbed my face .

"don't touch me, i just got my skin back to looking good girl" i smacked her hand away

"stingy ass.  we don't got nun to do , you tryna slide to this kickback later?"

"yea we can , lemme go home so i can find a outfit" i said throwing away my trash .

"if sky ass here i'm beating her ass ion give a fuck she a snake ass hoe" jas said following behind me .

"girl ima call you" i said getting in my car driving off .

i put on partynextdoor and made my way to my house .

"smoked just a little bit , drink just a little bit" i mumbled the words lowly .

i pulled into my driveway and made my way to the porch , unlocking my door taking my shoes off .

"whheeeww" i sighed running upstairs .

i ran my water and made sure it was at the perfect temperature .

i got in and washed my body while singing to my music .

after 15 minutes i was done , i got out and lotion my body then slipped on my outfit .

i had on some light jeans , white crop top and my white forces .

"oh period i look good as fuck" i said to myself in the mirror .

"where you at jas?" i said as the facetime connected .

"i'm on the way to you girl" she said looking at the road then at the phone .

"wait girl javai calling me"

"who?"

"meezy" i said then hung up on her and accepted his call .

"yooo" i said putting up the rockstar sign .

"where you finna go ma?" he said .

"to this little kickback , jas wanted to get out tonight and i did too i guess" i said .

"oh im sliding aii see you thea" he didn't let me say anything before hanging up .

i straightened my hair and then put it in a slick back , once i was finished i added a fake braid .

once i was finished jas was outside just in time .

"bitch you look regular ... still look good tho" she said to me .