.7

esamani pov :
1:35 am .

"esamani open the door bru" javai pounded on the door yelling .

i walked down the steps making my way to the door .

"i was sleep" i mumbled stepping aside so he could come in .

honestly , i was just sleepy and didn't wanna argue at this time of night .

"what do you want ? i was sleep and you interrupted that" i sat on the couch crossing my legs .

"i can't stop thinking about you , i can't sleep" he sat down beside me

"uh that doesn't mean you come to my house at 1 am boy"

"i'm sorry bout the way i acted , i just thought you was fucking with one of the guys" he pulled me over closer to him .

"well i'm not messing with anyone , why would i do that to you."

"ik and i'm sorry , this shit just fucking me up" he got the cover and pulled it over top of us .

"what's fucking you up javai?" i laid on his chest , looking at nothing in particular .

"mann" he said .

i wasn't finna play with him , he uses me as an excuse for everything he does.

"okay then, this was nice but you gotta go" i got off him and pulled my shorts down .

"why can't i stay with you?"

"because i don't know , i'm sick of you using me as an excuse for what you do , what happened to me has nothing to do with you i'm sorry but it doesn't"

"you right ma i'm sorry ima do better" he kissed my cheek.

he moved down to my neck , leaving a few marks .

"i'm not ready for that with you yet"

"ard das cool, just lemme lay with you until the sun come up" he looked at me and smirked .

"boy you is so corny , goodnight"

1 month later ....

"DRIVE DUMB BITCH"  meezy yelled at ace .

"are you fucking dumb" meezy sat in his seat while ace finally sped off .

"i had candy stuck in my teeth damn" he still picked in his teeth looking in the mirror every second .

"nigga ion give a fuck , they could've shot us stupid ass"

"bru look at this" he handed me his phone .

it showed mani and jas holding bottles in their hands , the caption said "kickback at my house , y'all slide @8"

"fuck? fuck is she doing letting people in her house" i handed him his phone back .

"bru nana" i said as the call connected .

"yess javaiii" she smiled as if shit was cute , nah bitch i'm on ya ass .

"take down that fucking post" her smiled faded and she picked up her phone

"what did i post?" she got back in the camera and looked confused

"that shit bout a kickback"

"boy it's in my private story" she rolled her eyes .

"mann ard i'm finna pull up on you" i hung up the phone not caring what she had to say .

"ard ace bru , stay safe bro sL" i got out the car and walked to the porch .

"sL" he yelled back and pulled off when mani opened the door .