.9

5:27am -

i woke up hearing the door shut , i looked over and saw javai .

"why you coming home so late" i questioned him while sitting up .

"mani ion feel good" he stood at the door .

i got up and cut the light on .

i was so shocked in the moment , i didn't know what to do .

"hospital we need to go now javai" i looked around him for his keys .

"no bru i just killed somebody i can't go bru" he rubbed his hands down his face .

"what? you killed somebody ? do you do this shit for a fucking living ?" i ran upstairs to find a first aid kit .

"javai i swear you're a dummy bro" i found one in his bathroom closet .

it had all the things i needed to give him stitches .

i ran down to the kitchen and cleaned off the table and through and towel over it .

running back to the living room he still stood there , groaning in pain .

"come on" i helped him to the kitchen and up on the table .

first i started to get up all the blood around the bullet .

"this gonna burn" i poured the peroxide into the scar to clean it out

"ouccchhhhhhh mani fuckkkk" he arched his back .

"i have no numbing cream , this gonna hurt" i took out the tongues and dug them down finding the bullet .

a/n ion know what i'm tb y'all so just go along -

"got it, I GOT IT OUTTTT" i yelled .

i took the stitches and started stitching it up .

30 minutes later.

"you good ? i went and bought some medicine so you won't feel it as much" i threw the bag on the bed .

"i'm good. Thank you mani for real" he held his side getting up .

"you gonna have to rest until that clears up" i grandly pushed him back down .

"i got moves to make i can't just lay here" he fussed .

"javai ion care what you gotta do , you not going nowhere until this is healed"

"you trippin forreal"

"when you was gon tell me you did shit like this" i questioned him while tilting my head to the side .

i was already knowing he had some to do with it , but the way he acting it's like he playing a big roll in ts .

"it's nun of your business, esamani" he pulled the covers over his head

"you could've been- killed , i know my mama den told me this so many times mani" he said cutting me off

"okay , you could've at least went to the hospital"

"you did me good , i'll be fine"

i walked out the room and went downstairs, i looked by the door and saw the pool of blood in the carpet.

i walked into the kitchen and started there , the room smelled like lots of blood

i took the towel and put it in the washing machine , i mopped the kitchen floor and picked up the few things i had knocked off the table .

"kitchen needed a nice clean" i mumbled to myself .

"how ima get this blood out this carpet"

"javai" i walked down the hall .