.5

esamani pov :

right now we was out eating .

i had got me some chicken tenders and fries with a sweet tea .

"lemme get some" chief tried reaching in my basket of tenders

"boy no you got yo own food get the fuck back" i plucked his hand away .

"i need me some pusssy mann" ace said outta the blue rubbing his hands down his face .

"me too but after i fucked that bitch and her mama walked in , i haven't fucked nobody since" chief laughed at himself .

"triflin hoes" i mumbled to myself .

"i'm so fullll nowwww"

"well pack that shit because when we get home yeen finna be telling me you hungry" meezy said .

"shut up , and i'm going to my house"

"stay with me bae" he rubbed my thigh .

"boy move ion like you" i said pushing his hand off me .

"y'all tryna smoke before we go to the bowling alley?" ace asked

we got our checks then they sat outside the parking lot and smoked

"can you roll me one of my own? i don't wanna smoke with them" i said .

"yea hea take this one , ima be back" he got out the car going to sit in ace car .

i sat in the car smoking the blunt javai gave me while summer walker played lowly in the back

i was lowkey tired and didn't even wanna go bowling , i wasn't tryna be boring but when i smoke i get lazy .

"javai bru" i said as he got in the car .

"what" he looked over at me .

"take me home i can't go bowling i'm tired" i said leaning over on the window .

"bro what? ard" he swerved around in the middle of the two cars .

"aye im finna drop mani off at my house ima be back ai?" he said .

they said whatever they had to say then we pulled off .

"i said home not to your house"

"i heard you girl"

"okay javai"

"you not going the right way either" i said getting annoyed .

"i gotta go handle some , just sit back and chill go to sleep in da chair or something" he said getting angry i guess.

"i didn't say i wanna go with you , i'm not getting in this car no more" i said turning not facing him

"shut the fuck up and ride all you fuckin do is complain. i swear sometimes i wish ian fuck with you mani"

"really ? you mean that javai? DO YOU MEAN IT" i took of my seatbelt and got in his face .

"yea i meant that shit bru sit down"

"ard , don't text or call me no more" i got off the car while it was moving .

i fell and hurt my elbow but i would be ok , it wasn't nun serious

i started to walk , meezy slowed his car down making it stop .

"get in the car mani"

"no you don't want me in there , and i don't wanna be somewhere i'm not wanted"

"mani come on bru"

"no go meezy go"

"aii just lemme get you home , i won't fuck with you no more. just let me get you home please" he said .

ian wanna die and we was on the ghetto side of town so fuck no .

i got in and made sure to slam his door , cause fuck him and this nice ass car .

"stop slamming my shit"

i ain't say nothing back to him i jus sat there in silence .

finally we pulled up into my driveway, i gathered my purse and things .

"gimme a kiss" he grabbed my arm before i stepped out the car .

"no let me go"'i pulled away from him and got out .

i heard him shut his car door and his footsteps behind me .

"meezy what do you want from me bro? you told me you wish you didn't fuck with me" i opened the door .

"ian mean it , you know i didn't"

"it sounded like you did tho , but it's fine you not the first person who den did me wrong" i mumbled going to my room .

"i'm sorry ma , ian mean it for real i was just mad and sometimes yo ass be irritating me" he pulled me by my waist .

he was staring into my soul with his pretty brown eyes , i folded yall .

i did .

he pressed his lips against mine , he added a little tongue making the kiss sloppy .

he took his hand up my shirt and played with one of my boobs .

"mh" i moaned softly into the kiss .

"i'm sorry for real" he said breaking the kiss .

ian wanna hear his sorry ass apologizes , i wanted that dickkkk .

"who else yo lips been on?" i asked him .

"you my first kiss shawtty , ion out my lips on anybody . hoes nasty these days" he said take off his clothes .

"boy you ain't staying here , i need some time alone"

"no you don't" he got in my covers pulling them over his head .

"javai i'm for real i need time to myself" i tapped him

"move bru" he jerked away from me .

"fine" i mumbled going into the living room .

i sat ther all night until i was sleepy , i grabbed a blanket and pillow then slowly fell asleep .

next chapter will be another time skip <3