.4

esamani pov :
1 month later ..

"so what we doing today" i asked eating some gummies that was left on the table .

"ion know let's take a vacation , and them gummies two days old" ace said walking by going upstairs into his room .

"why they still laying here then ? yall so triflin" i got up and spit them out .

"where is my bestie booda?" i asked him as he sat at the kitchen table counting up some money .

"ion know she trippin , i caught her ass cheating and she went ghost on meh ian even mad tho cause i was fuckin some other bitches too" he said shrugging

"well damn , she ain't been answering my calls this what i was talking bout when y'all first decided to get together" i walked out .

"ima slide to the store , y'all want anything?" chief asked .

"can you get me some hot fries and a slim jim?" i asked him , he nodded his head meaning he was gonna get it .

i picked up my phone and meezy lil ugly ass , me and him were just friends for now .

we flirted a little but , we just decided to be friends .
A/N lmfaoaoaoa that's what she think

"heyyyy meezzzyyyyyy boyyyy" i said as the call connected .

"wassup mani" he was driving .

i'm sorry but he looked sexy asf driving ouh baby help me !!

"what you doinggg" i sat my camera up on the cup that was on the table .

"nun finna go see my sneaky link" he smirked at the phone then looked back at the rode .

"ohhh well call me before you go to sleep , peaceeee" i put up the sign then hung up .

"jassss" i said seeing her walk through the door .

"hey maniii" she gave me a light smile .

"where you been at ?" i asked

"i just been feeling so bad , i've been throwing up non stop , my stomach hurts i'm emotional and idk" she started to cry .

i know this hoe ain't prego -

"bitch you might be pregnant"  i said to her and her eyes widened.

"you think booda gon help me take care of this baby? his so mad at me i know it" she said breaking down again .

fuck noo ian finna be going through this .

"he gon help you if the baby his"

"i only cheated one time and it was because i was intoxicated and took over , but he did it with a condom so" she said shaking her head .

"well talk to booda about it , i'm not going to be in the middle of that , and just know i'm always here for you jas" i hugged her .

"lemme call chief so he can pick you up a pregnancy test" i skipped upstairs to the bathroom

i didn't want anyone to know yet until she told them , the last thing i wanna do is get in the middle of this

"chief , can you do me a favor but you can't tell anyone" i said .

he looked at me weird , "yea wassup" he looked like he was picking up some stuff