.10

"i know everyone is wondering why i gathered you all today , but clearly you can see" jas pointed to her stomach , "i'm pregnant" she shouted .

everyone looked so shocked but started clapping .

"the dad is jhamari" she pointed to him and he walked up the steps .

-booda y'all , i went back .

"oh yea that's my fucking brotherrrr" i yelled out loud and everyone clapped .

"ian even know shawty was prego man , ian rey for no baby but ima take care it fasho" he hugged jas and sat in the chair next to her .

"hey babymomma" meezy pulled a chair beside me .

"hell nawl" i looked over at him then back at the stage .

everybody got up and started to fix plates of food

"oh hell nawl i'm the god mama i'm in line 3rd" i got up and yelled .

meezy grabbed the back of my pants and pulled me down on his lap .

"you showing everybody my panties javaii and i'm hungry , now look at the line" i pushed his head .

"ion give a fuck sit right here with me til the line go down"

"me sitting on you don't hurt" i looked back at him .

"no you not big" he said .

"my ass fat tho" i poked it out at him and he grabbed it .

"little ass booty"

"i'm getting off you move" i got up and went to get in line .

"ima go to the block ima see you at the house" he walked behind me turning my face to him .

"make sure to keep ur bandages in the car unless-" he stopped me from talking and kissed my lips making me kiss back .

i pulled away from the kiss .

"bye javai" i waved him off

"bye sexyyy" he winked at me .

"you so corny brooo" i laughed as he walked away .

i fixed my plate of food and say beside jas , we talked and ate our food .

javai pov :

"wassammm ganggg" i rolled up on fago .

"wass good mannn" he stuck his head in my window .

ion play that shit get back fo i bust you in yo shit -

"not shit , but aye where Glock nem at?" i asked , referring to the niggas i was with when i got shot .

"they at the trap" 

"ai ima fuck withchu later" i dapped him up and rolled my windows up

lil baby blasted as i rode down the block making my way to the trap .

:
:
20 minutes and i was finally at the trap , it looked as if they haven't cleaned up in a minute .

that's why ian fuck with them niggas , they was messy and ain't know what they was doing .

i ended up with them that night because they fucked shit up that had my side of town mixed in .

"man what the fuck going on in this bitch? where chico dumbass at?" i walked in looking in all rooms .

it was like a ghetto strip club , bitches was shaking they ass , niggas was rolling weed .

"chico bitch , get up and get yo shit straight" i pulled him up by his shirt .

"man fuck is you doing over hea? my shit good" he pulled out a blunt and lit it up .

"you call this good? y'all ain't working on shit, they coming fo y'all asses , but ian gon say too much my shit handled y'all's not . don't come to me with no shit when all yo niggas dead" i said .

"we don't need you cuz we got this" he tapped my shoulder .

"i got shot because y'all some dumbass bitches man, ion wanna hear that shit. fix yo shit or you ain't gon be here for long" i walked out and pulled out

"i miss mani lil ass" i pulled my phone out and facetimed her .

"what meezy" she glanced at the camera then looked away at something

"where you at? ian neva seen that background before" i looked all in the camera

"boy how youn know yo own house ? and you betta pay attention to the road"

"oh shit my bad" i laughed

"where you going?" she asked looking away again

"whatchu keep looking at? and i'm going to get us some food"

"i'm watching a show it's good , but ian hungry i still have food left over from jas" she said .

"ai ima see you when i get home"

"bett" she hung up .

——

"esamani, i'm hea where you at" i yelled in my house looking in my room for her

her ass ain't answer .

"mani bru ian finna play-" i walked into the guest room and she was sleep .

"yeen wanna sleep with me tonight or sum?" i shook her and woke her up .

"i know yo ugly ass ain't wake me the fuck up" she turned away from me.

"come get in my bed" i lifted her up and took her to my room .

"why yeen got no clothes on"

"boy ion wanna sleep in clothes" she lifted her head and said .

i looked down at her matching bra and panties set .

"ima eat my food then come back up here with you"

"mhm bye meezy" she pulled the cover over her head .

i ran down the steps and went on the couch and watched my tv while eating my wings .

-
-
-

i got out my shower , then went to get in the bed with mani .

"bro get off of me" she said as i wrapped my arms around her .

"youn wanna cuddle tonight bett" i said turning my back to hers

slowly i fell asleep ....

aye , i be taking so long to write one chapter it's embarrassing ....

but anyways what's some drama y'all wanna see ???