Chapter 1: Reborn

You have got to be kidding me. I thought. I felt myself slowly losing consciousness. I had gone for a walk after school to clear my head. It had been a stressful day, and I didn't do well with social situations which made school a great place to have a panic attack every now and then. And by great place, I mean horrible place.

I, like the idiot that I am, was jumping from rock to rock that lined the edges of the deep lake in my town. I had slipped and hit my head on a rock, causing me to black out for only a moment before coming back to my senses, by then I was already underwater and sinking fast. I had only sliped a few inches from the rocks, turns out the lack droped a lot faster then I thought it did. The shock had caused me to take a breath in, water filling my lungs.

I was a very weak swimmer, and the panic I was under did not help me at all. I thrashed under the water, wasting my energy like an idiot.

I couldn't move any more, the energy I could have used to try and make it back to the surface was used up by my pointless thrashing.

My lungs were burning but I couldn't do anything about it, I was sinking deeper and deeper. Silently suffering.

And then everything started to fade, and the pain started to numb. I gave up, too weak and tired to care as I welcomed death.

Dark yet darker...

_______

"Give me back my chocolate!" A voice yelled. I was confused, didn't I just die? And why was someone screaming about chocolate?

There was loud laughter and the sound of heavy footsteps running by.

I shifted in place, I felt... strange.

"Will you idiots be quiet?! Crescent is sleeping in the other room." The voice was angry and deep.

"Sorry boss." Said two voices at the same time, they sounded close by but not in the same room.

I opened my eyes; I was laying on my back facing the ceiling. I seemed to be in some kind of bedroom, it had a purple and black color scheme, the place looked... expensive. And that was just by looking at the ceiling.

It was then that I noticed the black bar-like walls around me... wait was I in a crib?

I was not sure what to make of this... was I reincarnated? If so, my new parents must be rich as hell. This room just screamed money. The crib I was laying in was very soft; it felt like I was laying on clouds.

A blanket covered me. It was black with star design, it felt like... silk?

Out of curiosity I pulled one of my arms out from under the blanket to look at it, and what I saw shocked me. My hand was skeletal and gray, the gray color faded into black at the tips of my fingers. I just stared at my own hand with wide eyes.

I heard the door open, and I dropped my hand to the side watching in shock as a familiar looking skeleton walked in.

He wore a blue jacket with a black shirt underneath. White shorts with black stripes, A target-like soul floating in front of him. His eye sockets were empty with a black substance leaking from them like tears.

Holy shit it's Killer from the Undertale Multiverse. I thought, staring at him wide eyed.

Killer walked over to my crib.

"Well looks like someone's wide awake." He said he reached down and picked me up. I was still staring at him in awe with millions of questions swarming my mind.

Killer let out a laugh at my expression, "What's with the look?" He asked playfully, booping me on the nose.

Did Killer just boop me?! What in the name of coco puffs is going on here?!

Killer just laughed again and carried me out the door.

I caught a glimpse of the name on the door as he closed it behind him, 'Nightmare'.

Killer carried me down the stairs, I just stared in awe at the place as he walked.

This place was huge. And very black, like come on would it kill them to have some color around here?

"The idiots woke Crescent up." Killer called as he walked into a room full of other skeletons that I had read so much about.

Wait... did he call me Crescent? Realization hit me like a ton of bricks, I never did read much up the ship kids, but I do remember reading a bit about Crescent, the son of Killer and Nightmare...

I was too deep in shock to even care that Killer had handed me over to a black goopy tendril. Nightmare pulled me close to him setting me in his lap and wrapping a tendril around me gently.

"Figures." He muttered.

As I examined the room, I noticed that two skeletons were missing, Horror and Cross. Cross was probably the one yelling about chocolate and Horror most likely is the one who stole it. They probably retreated when they realized they were in trouble.

I looked down at the tendril that was warped around my waist, it was surprisingly not cold and wet like I thought it would be though it still looked goopy.

Suddenly there was a ringing sound that almost made me jump. I watched as Nightmare pulled out a phone and turned off the alarm. Nightmare sighed, he moved me off his lap and onto the couch.

"Cross! Horror! Get over here right now, we got a job to do!"

There was a lot of fumbling and eventually the two stumbled into the room. Nightmare then turned to Error.

"Error, stay behind to watch Crescent."

"WhAt?! WHy Me?" Error asked. Much to Nightmares irritation.

"Because you're the only one I trust not do something stupid, and the star shits will get suspicious if Killer continues to stay behind." He said.

Error let out a glitchy sigh, "FiNE." He grumbled.

I watched Nightmare open a portal to whatever unfortunate AU they were going to, one by one Nightmare and his fan club went though.

But Killer much to my surprise and discomfort gave me a kiss on the forehead for going through.

I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS SITUATION! I screamed in my head.

After they all left and the portal had closed, Error turned to me with a glare.

Welp, this ought to be fun. I thought.

A/N: Hello Everyone! It is I the author! I hope you like the first chapter of this story!

A/N: Hello Everyone! It is I the author from the future who came back to this story and decided to continue it. After rereading something I decided to fix some grammer and add a few sentences here and there. I was still VERY new to writing when I started this fic so since I'm continueing it, I thought it best to fix some things.