Chapter 3: What the Funk?!

It's been three weeks since I woke up as Crescent and I've almost gotten used to psychopathic skeletons known to kill people mothering me... almost.

Error never got over the fact that I almost killed him, and Nightmare reluctantly gave the babysitting job to Cross for now.

The gang was out terrorizing more AUs at the moment. Cross had put me in a playpen with a bunch of toy blocks. Cross was playing some sort of mobile game on his phone... and by the sound of it he was playing candy crush.

At the moment I was bored out of my mind. How were these blocks supposed to entertain me?! I huffed and looked over at Cross then back to the blocks. A mischievous smirk creeping on my face

Over the weeks I have gained control of my magic, of course I only practiced at night when the others were asleep. I summoned one of my tendrils and grabbed one of the blocks before throwing it right at Cross. It hit him in the head.

Entertain me peasant!!! I screamed in my mind.

Cross jumped up rubbing his head and shooting me a glare.

"Hey! What was that for?" he asked.

I huffed, meeting his glare with one of my own.

"What are you so upset about? You want something to eat?" He asked.

I just continued to glare at him.

"I'll be right back." He started to walk out the playroom before he stopped and then turned to me with a stern glare. "Stay!" He commanded.

I chunked another block at him, Cross barely managed to avoid it as he then walked out of the room.

I let out a small sigh, he better bring my chocolate milk or a swear...

I pause in my train of thought... wow I was really taken on the role of a spoiled brat wasn't I?

Just then a painfully colorful portal opened as an even more painful colorful skeleton stepped out. I didn't need to read the 'YOLO' on his glasses to already know who this was.

"Woah, never seen this room before." He said, his glasses changing to 'WOAH'.

It only took Fresh a few moments to notice me his glasses immediately turned to 'AWWW'.

"Oh my gosh, you must be the little dude my bro Error was rambling about." He said, stepping closer to me.

Touch me and you die! I thought, raising my still summoned tendril in defense.

"Woah woah woah, calm down there little broski, I come in peace, just looking for my boi Error, but he seems to be out at the moment."

Fresh started to walk towards the door when the little devil child in me got an idea. I reached a tendril after him and grabbed onto his glasses yanking them off his face, revealing his soul in his eye and the little parasite that I knew was the real Fresh.

Fresh wiped around in shock and slight panic.

"Haha... hey now little dude, give that back." He tried to reach for them, but I moved it away, out of his reach.

I wondered what would happen if Error, or worse Nightmare found him here... Either way, I found some entertainment.

Fresh made a leap for the glasses and I moved them just in time, he ended up smashing into a bookcase. Many books fell on top of him, and I started to giggle.

"Hey that is totes uncool of you little broski."

I just continued to giggle. He obviously thought I was distracted because he tried to make another reach for the glasses, but I saw it coming. Another tendril shot from my back and wrapped around Fresh, catching him mid air. Fresh struggled for a moment before continuing to try and reach for the glasses to no avail.

Just then a dark swirling portal appeared. Looks like my fun is over, I knew Fresh didn't want them to know about his true self and to be honest I have nothing against Fresh.

I put the glasses in Fresh's reach and he quickly grabbed them, putting them on his face. His glasses briefly changed to 'THANKS' before turning back to 'YOLO'.

He then, fresh poofed right out of my hold.

Nightmare stepped out of the portal, he seemed to shudder at the aura that Fresh left behind. Nightmare glanced at me then at the empty chair Cross had been in before.

"Cross!" He yelled, sounding angry.

I retracted my tendrils, getting another idea, I knew it was wrong but if it was that wrong then why did it feel so right?

I started to cry, like really cry. Full on sobbing fit. Nightmare's face softened as he picked me up with a tendril, rubbing my back to calm me down.

Cross came bursting in with a bottle, a panicked look on his face.

"B-Boss! I'm sorry I was just-"

"Your only task is to watch him, Cross and I come to find you left Crescent alone!"

His free tendrils bristled in anger.

"Sorry..." Cross apologized, looking down.

It was then that I realized the bottle had plain milk in it.

You're a disgrace to society, you brainless oreo! I shouted in my mind, I was still crying, I had to keep up the act. Maybe I could have been an actor if I hadn't drowned.

Nightmare seemed to get more angry at Cross, I had quickly learned that he could not feel my emotions, it made this a lot easier on me, and not so easy on Cross.

Nightmare growled. "You are to clean this castle, no TV, video games or chocolate until it's done, nore are you allowed to leave."

Cross looked like he was about to protest but quickly backed down, muttering "Yes boss"

That will teach you the importance of chocolate! I thought.

I had stopped crying at this point, Nightmare gently placing me back down in the play pen. I shot Cross a smirk.

Cross's eyes widened not expecting such a look from a baby.

This was the most fun I've had in days.

A/N: I'm back! I scraped together another chapter! I am gonna need your help to continue. I was planning on leaving it but everyone keeps liking it even it this state. Please give me ideas for chapter, or ideas for story's.

A/N: Oh no no no Past me. You don't get to go crawling to your readers for help! What happened to all that carelessness in the last chapter?! Not see EASY when you don't know where your damn story is going before you start writing is it?! Figure it out yourself before I slap you from beyond time and space!