Chapter 7: Saved by the Chara

I retracted my tendrils and slipped on a jacket. Instead of having a negative aura I had been told my aura was always more monotone except when I was upset, the same went for my emotions So I doubted Nightmare would find out as long as I wasn't gone long and with my tendrils retracted, I don't think anyone would connect the dots.

I knew it was risky, But I had always liked UnderSwap and besides I would only be looking around.

I took a deep breath, suppressing my aura even more just in case and stepped through the portal.

The change from dark and gloomy castle to bright white snow left me faltering. This was probably the most white I had seen since I reincarnated.

I pulled up my hood to hide my face and started walking. Everything was so bright I felt like I had just stepped out of a cave. The cold did not bother me as much as it should... was that a skeleton thing?

I soon found a path of some sort; I followed it in hope to find Snowdin. The Undertale fan in me was resurfacing. I could go anywhere! Outertale, Underfell, Heck I could even go to the original...Maybe I was getting ahead of myself, but either way I was excited. 

I was snaped out of my thoughts when I felt something tug on my jacket. I practically shrieked, whipping around to see...Chara? No wait UnderSwap Chara...I found myself staring dumbly at them, they were taller than I thought...wait no we're the same height, I forgot I was 12.

"Ummm you ok?" Chara tilted their head at me, and I quickly snapped myself out of it.

"Y-yeah! I'm fine- y-you just startled me." I cursed under my breath. All those years living with the bad guys and I'm still as socially awkward as my first life.

Chara was staring at me curiously. "I've never seen you around here before...Did you move here from the capital?" 

"I uhh yeah! yup!" I answered quickly, pulling my hood farther up.

"Wait a minute... Are you a skeleton?!" The human practically yanked my hood off, making me stumble back. "You are! Holy shit!" 

"N-no. No I'm not." I quickly pulled my hood back up, not like it would do any good now. 

"Yes you are! I thought Sans and Papyrus where the only ones!"

How could I screw up this badly? I can't just portal out, I only just learned how to do that and if they saw they might tell Blue and then I would be grounded for eternity. I only had one choice.

"Alright fine I'm a skeleton but you can't tell anyone." I said pleadingly. The human looked at me strange, crossing their arms. 

"And why not?"

"B-because- I uhh-..."

"You're from an alternate universe."  

I looked up at her in shock. "H-how-"

"Sans keeps a journal and I got bored. Also, he's not as sneaky as he thinks he is, I've seen him come in and out of portals all the time. Anyway, what kind of universe are you from?"

The way they just accepted this was mindboggling and how the hell was I supposed to answer that?!

"I..."

"Chara! Where did you go?"

I jumped, eyes wide.

"Don't worry that's just Sans. If your lost I'm sure he can help you."

"N-no no no no. I can't be seen especially not by him!" I said in panic.

Chara looked shifted to one of concern, they seemed like they was thinking about something before simply nodding.

"You owe me an explanation later... OH! And chocolate from another universe!" And with that they sprinted away, effectively keeping the Star Sans from seeing me.

I was dumbfounded... 

AN: *Throws this chapter at you before disappearing again.*
What do you guys think about UnderSwap Chara and Cresent spending more time together... if you know what I mean?
...Id ship it.

A/N: No, you DO NOT ship it. My god who WAS I?! Also now I have to go through and correct Chara's pronouns. Chara is my favorite Undertale character, and I LOVE canon Chara and reading them being called "she" and "her" here is infuriating!
Cresent doesn't need nor will he have a love interest. I was just being a WEIRDO!