Chapter 10: Panicked magic part 2

Shit shit shit-

Curses seemed to be the only thing my head was able to produce at that moment. I was shaking and my tendrils continuously sharpened and unsharpened. My breathing was heavy and uneven and I felt like my head was being compressed at its sides.

Panic attacks were something I used to suffer from back when I was human, I didn't think I had that problem here, considering I lived 12 years with murderous skeletons with no problem at all. Of course it would show up now of all times!

"Wait- I don't understand, what's going on?" Chara asked. They tried to walk back towards me but Blue shoved them back again.

"Stay back Chara. Go back to the house."

Blue had pressed some kind of bottom on his phone before turning his full attention back on me, on the defensive.

I had backed up till my back hit the wall of the cave, clutching my hood. My tendrils had settled on their sharp form, pointing defensively. This was bad, this was really bad. I needed to focus enough to make a portal back home.

I lifted a shaky hand, but as soon as I tried to use my magic felt a wave of an aura that made my non-existent stomach turn.

The source of the aura became clear when a skeleton in yellow clothing stepped out of a portal of his own. His look of worry turned to shock as he took in the scene in front of him.

After living 12 years in a negative dimension, being so close to such a positive aura was making me feel sick.

"Who...who is that?" Dream asked, glancing at Blue before continuing to stare.

"I don't know. He attacked Chara!"

"He did not!" Chara protested, still refusing to leave like Blue had asked. "Leave him alone! He didn't do anything wrong!"

"Chara. Go home. This is bigger than you know." Blue said, turning his attention to Chara again.

"But I DO know!" They insisted, but they didn't get the chance to continue. Dream opened a portal to Snowdin, and Blue pushed them through.

With Chara gone, both Dream and Blue focused back on me. I didn't know what to do. I was completely unable to use my magic. My tendrils were out of my control, pointing dangerously and not helping my case at all. My breathing had only gotten faster, till I suddenly passed out from hyperventilation.

A/N: Okay...so I did forget this for a while and lost interest.  BUT I decided to continue writing this because you guys seemed to really like it. I have different views on some characters now and my writing style has changed a bit, so expect some inconsistencies! 
This update is short, but future chapters WILL be much longer.
So, yeah. I'm back. I'm alive. And I hope you all will forgive me for leaving you hanging for so long.