Chapter 2: My glitchy babysitter

I met Error's glare with one of my own, this seemed to take Error by surprise. Made sense, considering I was a baby. He rolled his eyes, flopping down on the couch on the other side of the room. He pulled out his phone, not giving me a second glance.

This gave me some time to think and get my facts in order.

First, I died. That was the first thing that I knew for sure. Second, I have been reincarnated as Crescent who is the son of Killer and Nightmare. How is that even possible? How much Undertale fan stuff is real, and does this mean I'm going to have to call them Killer or Nightmare Dad?! I don't want to do that!

Alright I need a game plan here. I was given a new life so why not take advantage of it? Even though I seemed to be about 7 months old, by estimate. I still had my 17 year old mentality. Which meant... I can pick my first words, turn out to be some kind of kid prodigy. And with the knowledge I already have of this multiverse I can creep people out by already knowing everything about them.

Alright, here's the game plan.

My first word will be shit... yup that is something I will not regret. Second, when I'm old enough, punch Ink in the face for being clueless about the balance... then ship the hell out of Ink and Error.

Steal Cross's chocolate and pin the blame on someone else, yup won't regret that either.

And if all goes downhill, Take over the multiverse. Yup, these are very realistic and mature goals for me to have.

I was rudely yanked from my train of thought when Error let out an annoyed groan. He got up and walked over to me. I looked up at him in confusion.

Using his strings he carefully picked me up holding me away from him. Muttering incoherently.

Stop your whining Glitchy, I'm the child here not you.

Error took me to a room that looked like some kind of play room. It was much more colorful. Toys, books, and other things were organized neatly in the room.

Error placed me down in a playpen. He then leaned down and looked at me. He appeared to be examining me.

"StuPId KiD." He muttered and he began to pull away but before he could I felt an odd feeling on my back and the next thing I knew a black tendril with a cyan tip burst from my back and slapped Error right in the face.

I was just as surprised as Error was. Error placed a hand on where my tendril slapped him and gave me a look that was a cross between angry and bewilderment.

At this I burst out laughing, it was the first time I heard my new voice. It was high pitched and my giggles sounded like a baby... I guess that was to be expected.

"Don'T LaUGh aT Me YoU LITtlE GliTCh." He said, rubbing where he was slapped. He turned and sat down on a chair in the playroom shooting me death glares every few minutes.

I didn't have much control of the tendril and it seemed to only respond to my emotions at the moment, once I had calmed down from my giggle fit the tendril slowly shrank back into my back.

I then started to wonder what else I could do. I did remember Crescent having one other power... something about... knives?

Curiously I tried to summon a knife... and it worked! A shiny looking knife floated above me, it was beautiful. The blade glowed a cyan color. I tried to move it, but just like my tendrils I had little to no control and the knife went hurtling towards Errors head.

Error had looked up just in time to dodge, the blade stabbed straight into the chair right where Error's head had been. It stayed there for a moment before disappearing. Error then slowly turned his head to me.

This made me burst into yet another fit of laughter.

"WhAT ThE FucK CReScEnt?!" Error yelled.

I just continued to laugh. I have only been here for an hour or so and I had already almost killed Error.

Killer walked in with a confused look on his face. I was still giggling and Error was glitching with rage.

"Umm what happened?" Killer asked.

"YoUr KiD aLMOst KiLLed Me!" Error yelled.

Killers eyes widened and he looked at me, my giggling had died down and I gave my new dad the most innocent look I could give.

Killer gave me a warm smile and went over and picked me up, walking back over the Error.

"I kEEp ThAT DeMOn AWaY FRom ME!" Error said before storming out the door.

Killer just chuckled before following after Error, bringing me with him.

When we got to the living room everyone had a triumphant look on their faces, I guessed their mission had been successful.

Error was on a hammock made of strings, glaring at me.

Killer sat down with me, I saw Nightmare walk into the room. Probably sensing Error's negativity, he looked up at Error.

"What happened?" He asked, raising a nonexistent eye brow.

"YoUR DeMOn SpaWn TRiEd To KiLL Me!" He said.

I didn't like how Error kept calling me names, I decided to teach him a lesson. With all the focus I could muster I summoned another one of my knives. It zipped forward past Nightmare and it cut the strings on Errors hammock.

Error let out a surprised yelp before falling to the floor landing flat on his face.

Nightmare grabbed the knife out of the air and examined it before turning to me with a proud look.

Killer was also smiling.

The knife disappeared and Error got up rubbing his skull.

"Heh, well looks like we know one of your powers now." He said happily coming over to sit next to Killer.

"YeAH YEaH, GooD FOr YoU, ThE kID alsO, HaS DamE TenDrils." Error said before opening a portal to what I guessed was the anti void and leaving.

Nightmare watched Error leave then turned to Killer.

"We are going to have to keep a closer eye on Crescent if he's starting to have magic out bursts."

As he talked he rubbed a tendril up and down my back, the more he did this the more tired I became. I let out a big yawn and snuggled against Killer's side. I think I might like it here.

A/N: Another chapter because... I made another chapter... it's not rocket science.

A/N: MIGHT AS WELL BE ROCKET SCIENCE PAST ME! You thought you had is sooooo good! You thought you would just write a few chapters and then move on with your life! WELL NO! Because people like you're writing for some reason! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER AND PLAN YOUR DAMN STORIES!